Advise the next plat to the person above you

3 hours ago, dharmaoutlaw said:

LA Noire, such a good game

I've actually already 100%'ed it on PS3. Just working on the PS4 version now. For you, I'd suggest Wolfenstein: The New Order. Really fun game and quite an easy Plat if you don't mind using a collectables guide. I've Platinum'ed it on PS3 and PS4.

18 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Borderlands 2.

Same deal. Already 100%'ed it on PS3. Just haven't done much of it on PS4. Thanks for the suggestion though!

6 minutes ago, Da_Dope_Boy said:

Last of Us if you want a quick and enjoyable one; SSFIV if you want a challenging one 

Last of Us is unobtinable unfortunately (ps3) , servers shut down. I got platinum in ps4.

SSFIV, I am still going on process. It is really tough game. 

6 hours ago, Da_Dope_Boy said:

Last of Us if you want a quick and enjoyable one; SSFIV if you want a challenging one 

Could you explain how The Last of Us is a quick and enjoyable Platinum please? Sure, I get that it'd be enjoyable in that it's a good game but the first trophy guide that comes up on PSNProfiles says that it's a 6/10 on difficulty, which is rather high, requires three playthroughs and takes 60 hours. There's also online trophies and you have to beat the game on the highest difficulty setting.

2 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Rayman origins. Not as good as legends but a much easier/less of a grind plat

South Park: The Stick of Truth.

10 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

Could you explain how The Last of Us is a quick and enjoyable Platinum please? Sure, I get that it'd be enjoyable in that it's a good game but the first trophy guide that comes up on PSNProfiles says that it's a 6/10 on difficulty, which is rather high, requires three playthroughs and takes 60 hours. There's also online trophies and you have to beat the game on the highest difficulty setting.

I would have to say Riddled Corpses EX simply because even though it's an easy Platinum, it's still a very fun arcade style twin stick shooter which I honestly loved and didn't mind the slight grind as upgrading the weapons and seeing how far into the levels I could go before dying was still fun :D  I don't generally enjoy these types of games but because of the arcade style concept, I somehow found that to be enjoyable and it's worth playing :) 

1 hour ago, ImMagnetz said:

Good call. Been meaning to grab this again for years. Loved it but the missable collectables put me off

51 minutes ago, ShahinMiah said:

I would have to say Riddled Corpses EX simply because even though it's an easy Platinum, it's still a very fun arcade style twin stick shooter which I honestly loved and didn't mind the slight grind as upgrading the weapons and seeing how far into the levels I could go before dying was still fun :D  I don't generally enjoy these types of games but because of the arcade style concept, I somehow found that to be enjoyable and it's worth playing :) 

Hard one because you have blitzed nearly everything. So i will say thief 

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Good call. Been meaning to grab this again for years. Loved it but the missable collectables put me off

Hard one because you have blitzed nearly everything. So i will say thief 

Understandable. Missables are always a pain but there are some good guides on YouTube. If you follow those, you should be good.

1 hour ago, AmazingGamer334 said:

Finish Red Dead 1

Horizon Zero Dawn. Great game, easy Platinum.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ImMagnetz said:

Horizon Zero Dawn. Great game, easy Platinum.

CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 

Just two trophies for platinum. Go for it.

I am sorry for you because you missed so many platinums because of mp unobtainable trophies but you have good list.

I think cod is still obtainable. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seyhano said:

I am sorry for you because you missed so many platinums because of mp unobtainable trophies but you have good list.

Sound Shapes. Only because it's the only unfinished PS4 game you have, I see you still play on PS3, but I can't go back to DualShock 3. Just no

• Like 1

13 hours ago, seyhano said:

I really want the Black Ops Platinum but the two trophies I need are pain in the butt zombies trophies that I'd need a boosting partner for and finding boosting partners for older games isn't easy. Yeah, I'm locked out of a bunch of Platinums due to stupid online trophies. Hitman: Absolution on PS3 is still painful for me. Thankfully I have the Platinum for it on PS4 though.

9 hours ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Rocket League

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

I really want the Black Ops Platinum but the two trophies I need are pain in the butt zombies trophies that I'd need a boosting partner for and finding boosting partners for older games isn't easy. Yeah, I'm locked out of a bunch of Platinums due to stupid online trophies. Hitman: Absolution on PS3 is still painful for me. Thankfully I have the Platinum for it on PS4 though.

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.

LA noire

1 hour ago, TrueMrBubbles said:

LA noire

I've 100%'ed it for PS3. Just working on PS4 now. For you, you've Platinum'ed everything you've played, so I'll suggest you pick up my favourite game, Fallout: New Vegas. I see you've already 100%'ed Fallout 4. By the way, massive kudos on Platinum'ing Red Dead Redemption 2. That game looks like it's a total pain to Platinum.

12 hours ago, ImMagnetz said:

I've 100%'ed it for PS3. Just working on PS4 now. For you, you've Platinum'ed everything you've played, so I'll suggest you pick up my favourite game, Fallout: New Vegas. I see you've already 100%'ed Fallout 4. By the way, massive kudos on Platinum'ing Red Dead Redemption 2. That game looks like it's a total pain to Platinum.

After you're done with LA Noire, give the Metro Redux games some love! They're easy, but not so easy it becomes a chore.

• Like 1