Advise the next plat to the person above you

37 minutes ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

Witcher, there are only 2 trophies left for platinum :) easy to make the counter go up with an overall godd game instead of a ratalaika xD

Bioshock infinite. Its a great game, not super hard, free with PS plus and beautiful to boot

6 minutes ago, Crocky321 said:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered, just achieved this one myself. Really fun game to play and not to difficult to plat :)

need for speed rivals because it's way easier than its platinum difficulty! 

(I stalked your profile and I saw that you're dutch and I know that dutch people are so nice so have a good day buddy! )

• Like 1

1 minute ago, salim_haddad12 said:

need for speed rivals because it's way easier than its platinum difficulty! 

(I stalked your profile and I saw that you're dutch and I know that dutch people are so nice so have a good day buddy! )

Hitman 2016. It's a long journey to 100% but an absolute blast.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

Stardew valley

Jesus Christ are you crazy!? No way will I even attempt Fector's Challenge.

15 hours ago, Matches324 said:

Bioshock, it's a great trophy list

Mirror's Edge. Steep learning curve but once you get the hang of it, it's so satisfying to pull off.

59 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

Jesus Christ are you crazy!? No way will I even attempt Fector's Challenge.

Mirror's Edge. Steep learning curve but once you get the hang of it, it's so satisfying to pull off.

Stardew Va..... just a Joke :D

Try L.A. Noire.

@dharmaoutlaw

You have lots of easy ones that you can clean up pretty easily, like The witness, ac brotherhood, Cod mw Remastered, Mafia 3, both versions of Heavy rain, even sound shapes is lost in your backlog lol

Should start cleaning your backlog after you're done with Last of us, your completion rate can definitely be improved without any problems

4 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

@dharmaoutlaw

You have lots of easy ones that you can clean up pretty easily, like The witness, ac brotherhood, Cod mw Remastered, Mafia 3, both versions of Heavy rain, even sound shapes is lost in your backlog lol

Should start cleaning your backlog after you're done with Last of us, your completion rate can definitely be improved without any problems

If you’re fine with a rewarding grind, then Red Dead Redemption 2. If not, then maybe Assassins Creed 2.

8 minutes ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

If you’re fine with a rewarding grind, then Red Dead Redemption 2. If not, then maybe Assassins Creed 2.

Obviously Uncharted 4 with only collectibles left for you. I don't have the plat myself yet, but just because I wanted to do a few other things first. Seeing this on your list makes me thinking about going back to it soon though.

Edited by Paartonax

28 minutes ago, Paartonax said:

Obviously Uncharted 4 with only collectibles left for you. I don't have the plat myself yet, but just because I wanted to do a few other things first. Seeing this on your list makes me thinking about going back to it soon though.

Spider-Man

Such a great game and a really fun road to the platinum. I would do it again :)