Advise the next plat to the person above you

Unity is a broken piece of shit that nobody should buy/play. Quit supporting the downfall of quality games by purchasing trash from developers. PS, you should add EUROS_R_TRASH He's a very reliable booster.

8ae59caf4149180ffeef896d2e9c499ec517f39d

I was only recommending a platinum for someone to go for no need to snap about the game .... And I managed to play the game perfectly fine with no bugs or glitches so its all been fixed :D

Edited by Razza
  • Like 2

I will do that soon along with old blood but want to platinum some of my other games first

Hatsune Miku. Project DIVA f. I'm surprised you havn't finished yet. The game is so much fun and very easy platinum :)

I'm going for Battle Princess Arcadias next but no idea what to plat after that.

• Like 1

Id say go for Jak 2! You are soooo close!

A lot of easy options but I have picked the greatest game that was made for PS2 and was given a HD Port :P 

Metal Gear Solid 3! :D 

1Lee9c1d.png

Such a beautiful platinum  :holy:

• Like 1

Wolfenstein: old blood!

the best shooter on PS4 so far :)

Damn you have a big trophy list!

I saw that you started playing playing one of my favorite games of all times Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch but never finished. You should defenetly try finishing it. 

And if you are brave enough you can also try finishing Cloudberry Kingdom  :lol:

Damn you have a big trophy list!

I saw that you started playing playing one of my favorite games of all times Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch but never finished. You should defenetly try finishing it. 

And if you are brave enough you can also try finishing Cloudberry Kingdom  :lol:

I'm a fan of JRPG, and i really wanted to play ni no kuni... But it thought that is was so boring! The game was cute as hell, but the fights were soooooooo boring, i just couldn't take it any more :/.

• Like 1

I would say Infamous or Sly 3 since they are favourites of mine but Bioshock Infinite is also a very nice platinum to have :D

Go for gta5! Great Game that Deserves the Time it Takes to finish it :)

Edited by Paeddl_SR