Advise the next plat to the person above you

Ya know, I felt really weird playing a guy. I felt like the game REALLY STRESSED that the player was a guy. At least in the beginning, I obviously didn't get that far. Maybe if I just skip the dialogue it'll be ok. I'll give it a shot and download it again once my gf wakes up and doesn't need the charger for her cell phone lol. Thanks! : D

after going through a few profiles, it seems like no one's platinumed catherine. seems like it's not really motivating to get all the endings or?

Dragon's Crown? or too much of a pain in the ass with the grindy trophies and the fact that you haven't played it since '13...

Hyperdimension Neptunia. because it's pretty much the only one I can ACTUALLY say I know something about, and the trophies

you're missing are kiiinda grindy but not too difficult? I never played neptunia on the ps3 :( But I recently platinumed all the rebirth

games after having C or D ranks on them last year after my first playthrough. anything is possible with this open while you play

: P

http://neptunia.wikia.com/

DO NOT SKIP THE DIALOGUE, EVER. That's like the best part of it. Seriously, give it a try. Even if you aren't going for the plat, it'll make you laugh.

Catherine: The problem ain't related to the endings but the ones related to babel. Those I can't do, why would I do the others if I can't complete it?

Dragon's Crown: You're not the only one who tells me to plat this one. I already tried and failed, horribly.

Hyperdimemsion Neptunia: My problem isn't related to the grind, but to the crap that the gameplay is. It aamazes me that I was able to see it through the end.

@Hawk Having problems with Heavy Rain? ;)

Edited by XchocomanX

DARK SOULS

DO NOT SKIP THE DIALOGUE, EVER. That's like the best part of it. Seriously, give it a try. Even if you aren't going for the plat, it'll make you laugh.

Catherine: The problem ain't related to the endings but the ones related to babel. Those I can't do, why would I do the others if I can't complete it?

Dragon's Crown: You're not the only one who tells me to plat this one. I already tried and failed, horribly.

Hyperdimemsion Neptunia: My problem isn't related to the grind, but to the crap that the gameplay is. It aamazes me that I was able to see it through the end.

@Hawk Having problems with Heavy Rain? ;)

no i just finished my four heros run 30 min ago lol.

I recommend borderlands 2 it might take some time but it's pretty simple

Also to anyone who wants to recommend me something please don't say anything on my trophy list already thanks

i don't have that game on my list. Plat hannah montanna. btw i hate the borderlands games.

Edited by DeadlyHawk78

Um... go on my profile and pick a platinum I did : P

Or Welcome Park :awesome:

Or I could be a troll and tell you to play Persona 4 Golden .. which I could personally never even get into but it's soooo hyped.

Or Danganronpa 2 even though Hangman's Gambit or whatever it's called is brutal when translated/ported from Japanese to the English that I don't even know where my own copy is. :x

I'm awful at this D:

Muramasa rebirth is good though.. but I can't even remember why I didn't plat it.

BEST CASE SCENARIO you have a new game to play & plat from my profile : P

It's 3am.. probably shouldn't be on here.

Will definently plat danganronpa 2, maybe persona 4.

for you just plat muramasa rebirth,I never tried it myself but trophy wise hard mode looks hard even with the secret art spam.

As for deadlyhawk, go for kunfu panda ^^

• Like 1

Persona 4 Dancing all Night, only because I know you hate it!

lol xD

DeadHawk:  one of your Plants Vs Zombies games?

i want too but there are online trophies and no one plays making it impossible :/.

you just gotta be really persistant. post game sessions here, post on gamefaqs, post on reddit... 

About time you plat that Street Fighter X Tekken Roro! I thought you are better in fighting games than me :P

Lol, dont remind me. Youre the 5th person to tell me that. I guess i might start on it

@DeadlyHawk i suggest Playstation All Star Battle Royale

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

No its not its one of the hardest games i have ever played. From now on if i want something easy i am getting barbie.

Still think the difficulty of the game is really subjective. As I found it challenging at moments, but the combat was so gimmicky, that if you know what to do then it is really easy.

But for a game go for bakugan, as its my childhood ^^