Advise the next plat to the person above you

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

Also, I don't see a problem with what ee28max and Deadlyhawk are doing. They're still giving suggestions to the people above them, it's not like they're posting without any suggestions and messing up the flow of the thread.

• Like 1

Well. i reccomend to you finish Dead or Alive and get that plat, since you just need one more trophie. Can be pretty hard, i don't know, but if you keep trying, it's just a question of time.

I recomend to you finish 100% of I Am Alive too, it's just a few trophies, and i think you can get it with no big problems, before going to other games

Edited by Pinguim_Ocupado
  • Like 1

Well, i sugest you to start finishing some games you have before start another.. I know it's hard, i'm actually fixing this too (I have some games that i need to get the plat or 100% before starting others) lol

There is so much games on your list, and i think you cant start with some fun/fast/easy plats, like finishing your Assassin's Creed 2, Uncharted, God of War, BioShock Infinite and go on!  :D

Edited by Pinguim_Ocupado

Assassin's Creed II

@Dragon- Dragon Fin Soup  :awesome: In all seriousness though not a lot of options to go with so really Wipeout HD is the only choice since I don't pick the game you seem to be working on, like SAO, and Star Ocean is being saved for #150 I believe

I'll start on WipEout HD the next time I'll go on the PS3 dood. Also I've been thinking of making SAO HF plat #150 instead of SO4.

Well your damn close to 100% already, but I don't much care or the three plats you have available.

I'd recommend playing another game in one of the series you've started. Maybe Borderlands 1.5, Arkham City, or Lightning Returns.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

Well your dean close to 100% already, but I don't much care or the three plats you have available.

I'd recommend playing another game in one of the series you've started. Maybe Borderlands 1.5, Arkham City, or Lightning Returns.

Nier, yo! Go for it!

Assassin's Creed II

I'll start on WipEout HD the next time I'll go on the PS3 dood. Also I've been thinking of making SAO HF plat #150 instead of SO4.

Stop procrastinating that SO4 plat already xD

ee28max you and Deadlyhawk78 need to calm down a bit. Go and get the platinums that people have advised you two on before coming back to advise others on what platinums to get. =/

They're on my To-Do List, so in the meanwhile I'm having fun advising people.

WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

Edited by ee28max