Ultimate Collector Tracking

PFinchen

1 hour ago, Super_Ishvara said:

Could you please tell me what cards are available at launch but aren't now? Like moment of the week? 

Just started two weeks ago trying to grind this trophy, I went crazy in auction house and spent vc, now I have 1100 cards. Should I carry on and try it?

What do you mean?  You mean cards you can't buy via packs?

3 hours ago, m0nk3y_aust said:

Silly question but do duplicate cards count towards your collection count? Just want to make sure before i start auctioning mine. 

damn duplicates from locker code packs....

No they do not. 

New historic spotlight sim challenges add some more cards and are a good opportunity to pick up MT and tokens. They’re strong teams that have to be played on superstar, but if you have a solid squad it shouldn’t be an issue. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

Just collected Reward GO D Wade.  99 cards to go.   There is light at the end of the tunnel!

Nicely done djb5f! I’m at about 2200 cards so I still have a long way to go but I’m feeling pretty optimistic 

• Like 1

On 18/06/2020 at 4:07 PM, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

I'm only at 1000 or so, but I've accumulated that over 3 weeks or so, and that's without doing any of the domination or challenges. I feel pretty confident that I can get close through grinding challenges and dom and continuously buying packs whenever new ones come out...

I finished domination and bought a few cards and I’m only around 700 cards. 

are people buying vc to buy packs or just doing really well with auction house snipes so they have heaps of mt?

35 minutes ago, m0nk3y_aust said:

are people buying vc to buy packs or just doing really well with auction house snipes so they have heaps of mt?

Ultimately you’re competing MT wise with people who have been playing this game for 9 months, so they probably have heaps more than you. That said I both snipe and buy packs with VC, as I already have all of MyCareer trophies and my player is a 99 overall. 

On 6/19/2020 at 2:37 PM, m0nk3y_aust said:

Well personally, I've put a lot of money into buying VC for packs, that's mostly how I've been able to do it. Plus I've gotten lucky a couple times and pulled GOs that I've sold for a lot of myTeam and that lets me buy a lot more cards with the proceeds.

3 minutes ago, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

Well personally, I've put a lot of money into buying VC for packs, 

Ah fair enough.

I'm one of the no money spent people - hell i didnt even buy the game (it was a birthday present). So i've spent $0 at all on this game.

Still trying to snipe something good though, only sniped a few small PDs and only 1 or 2 GOs which only earnt me a bit.

Edited by m0nk3y_aust

8 hours ago, m0nk3y_aust said:

Ah fair enough.

I'm one of the no money spent people - hell i didnt even buy the game (it was a birthday present). So i've spent $0 at all on this game.

Still trying to snipe something good though, only sniped a few small PDs and only 1 or 2 GOs which only earnt me a bit.

Hey,

i bought this game last month and have currently 1800 cards and didnt finished domination and the challenges. I didnt spend any money on VC either.

My method is: buy PD like Harden, Davis, Theus, Nash,.. for under 7,5k and sell the cards for 10k. With one card you can make min 1,5k profit.

With this method i made approximately 400k. But you have to be careful because the market is changing quickly.

Edited by monk-balone

I'm at 2504 and only 141 heat check cards left to buy!

I don't know what's better, redeem the rest of PDs from token market or save tokens and redeem 3 GOs and collect reward of 150k MT.

Well, i've only 65 tokens so it's a secondary objective cause i'm rather far from both options :)

• Like 2

On 6/25/2020 at 1:06 PM, djb5f said:

Collector Level G.O.A.T. status achieved!  1f601.png

The market has tanked.  So many affordable Pink Diamonds available between 5-10K.  It is a Buyer’s market for sure, good luck to those on their pursuit!

What’s your strategy for optimal card collection? Do you buy all the rewards in the token market? Do you try to complete all collections, etc? Just trying to see how I can best attack the rest of the cards. (I need about 1500 more and that’s without doing domination or any challenges)

Domination will snag you plenty cards and keep MT coming in, each game in the first lot (on all star) will get you 3 cards (maybe extras you need from uniforms/playbooks etc)

The next set (on Superstar) will get you 2 cards plus possible extras and again keep MT coming in

11 minutes ago, xwolf8503 said:

If I sell a card from my collection, did my total collection decreased or still same? Thinking to sell some GO card and buy a couple lower ranked card

Your collection will decrease unfortunately. 

Hey guys, im going to start the game tomorrow and my goal is the plat of course, is the grind super hard? is it still possible to collect the cards if i start now? i earned the 2k15 plat, is it the early 2k games like this one or this is easier?