All bronze? Wtf?

Oisterboy

I have a fondness for an all bronze list.  Can't even offer much of an explanation as to why.  I wouldn't want to see one for a major title release, but for an indie game with a small development team, I feel the bronze reflects the project.  Not in a diminished value or quality sense, but more in a 'we're just starting out' kind of sense.

(Unsure if the small development team thing applies to Forager, for the record.)

Edited by IntroPhenom
misspelling
  • Like 2

I have to agree with the comments above. It's like with Destiny 1 and 2. In the first game, there was plenty of trophies that you'd unlock along the way of playing the game and having fun; in D2 it's mostly gold trophies, which naturally results in a much shorter (and much more boring) list.

Imo it's all about getting a trophy - no matter its type/rarity.

• Like 3

I doubt this makes the Switch version better... or this version worse :hmm:. I don't understand that reasoning at all. I'd just get the better running/looking version if I were you :dunno:. And if both are performing equally well, just play it on PS4 and snag some trophies while you're at it.

• Like 3