Is it possible to platinum SSX in 2019 WITHOUT an Online Pass?

fresquinho

I want to get this game so much because I've played all SSX games, snowboard games were my childhood. Do you know if it's possible without an online pass?

EDIT: I just found that the online pass is FREE?!?!?! On the PStore... what the hell? Is this for real? Please someone who played this answer me. 

fresquinho.png

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 1

The online pass "idea" was discontinued by EA in 2013, and IIRC EA games that had the need for an "online pass" (e.g. Battlefield, Medal of Honor, Skate 2) no longer need the online pass in order to play online.

So yes, you can still platinum the game.

11 minutes ago, frontzie said:

The online pass "idea" was discontinued by EA in 2013, and IIRC EA games that had the need for an "online pass" (e.g. Battlefield, Medal of Honor, Skate 2) no longer need the online pass in order to play online.

So yes, you can still platinum the game.

12 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

ea made all their passes free when Sony changed mp requiring plus.

14 minutes ago, demonviper666 said:

Buy digital. comes with pass 

Guys thank you a lot for the quick replies I'm very happy that the pass is free, I like to buy my games on disc so I didn't want to buy digital just because of the damn pass. 

Thanks!!!

fresquinho.png

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 1

On 05/12/2019 at 0:35 AM, fresquinho said:

Guys thank you a lot for the quick replies I'm very happy that the pass is free, I like to buy my games on disc so I didn't want to buy digital just because of the damn pass. 

Thanks!!!

fresquinho.png

Did you buy it physical and were you able to play online for free? I want to get back into this game myself so if that's the case I'll be so happy. 

On 6-12-2019 at 6:00 PM, MotsonTheMotto said:

Did you buy it physical and were you able to play online for free? I want to get back into this game myself so if that's the case I'll be so happy. 

I bought the physical version and I was able to download the online pass for free.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2019 at 6:53 PM, MotsonTheMotto said:

How many alt accounts do you think we'll need?

You'll want to have three alt accounts ideally. This is for the badges requiring you to finish in first, second, third, and fourth in online events. You can create custom events and easy earn these very easily this way.

On 27/12/2019 at 3:17 AM, Angus1343 said:

You'll want to have three alt accounts ideally. This is for the badges requiring you to finish in first, second, third, and fourth in online events. You can create custom events and easy earn these very easily this way.

Thanks man, that's not bad then cuz I have a ton of alt accounts lol, was worried I'd need to be logging in and out of like 20 different accounts.