good vita games?

ddd49

Resistance: Burning Skies. I enjoyed it. Though,it is REALLY SHORT. It's $16.99 pre-ownedat gamestop. So, buy it, platinum it, (took me 17 hours because I fell asleep playing, & return it 1., you get you money back and 2, You got yourself a platinum. Rocketbirds is my personal favorite. And this year, we get The Walking Dead, Killzone Mercanary, And Final Fantasy X +X2 HD. So, there you go. 

• Like 1

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is an awesome experience. A visual novel mixed with puzzles. The story I have to note is well written with unique characters and personalities.

Gravity Rush I thought was also a good experience, especially the gravity shifting feature.

my recent favorite is Nun Attack.

quite amusing,easy trophies and not expensive.

Gravity Rush
Jetpack Joyride (It's free)
Rayman Origins
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Motorstorm RC

just so other know,jetpack joyride is $1 now.

i been telling all my friends they should get it for free but they cant anymore.

my recent favorite is Nun Attack.

quite amusing,easy trophies and not expensive.

just so other know,jetpack joyride is $1 now.

i been telling all my friends they should get it for free but they cant anymore.

Oh, didn't know that, haven't been in the store for a while. Edited it.

Resistance: Burning Skies. I enjoyed it. Though,it is REALLY SHORT. It's $16.99 pre-ownedat gamestop. So, buy it, platinum it, (took me 17 hours because I fell asleep playing, & return it 1., you get you money back and 2, You got yourself a platinum. Rocketbirds is my personal favorite. And this year, we get The Walking Dead, Killzone Mercanary, And Final Fantasy X +X2 HD. So, there you go. 

Just bought Burning Skies today. I'm going to wait for a day when I have a full day, and just go for a speed platinum.