Support for Vita's update to hide games

Sly Ripper

I say Sony should only allow you to delete games that are 15% or under, or if that doesn't sound good, they should do what other people are saying - just the games that are at 0% can be deleted.

15% and under would be great!! Pretty much all of the games I hated are under 15%, besides, that's only like a couple of trophies, you barely played the game anyway.

i want to hide the games friends brought over that I never played.  I only used my ps3 for more than just blu rays and madden until last year.  I Don't own the games that are low percentages and the ones I stil own or am interested in I wouldn't get rid of their trophies.

I would delete games that I have less than 15% in, because that means I stopped playing them after 30 minutes, because they were piles of crap.  Games that are 85% complete though, I liked enough to do almost everything, but they are keeping me from 100% because they are too challenging, I would keep.

I got a question, it's for my brother because he is the one that owns the Vita, how do you hide the trophies?

• Like 1

I would delete games that I have less than 15% in, because that means I stopped playing them after 30 minutes, because they were piles of crap.  Games that are 85% complete though, I liked enough to do almost everything, but they are keeping me from 100% because they are too challenging, I would keep.

This

• Like 1

Nice for people who have unwanted games on their profile, for example a friend has played a game they do not own on their account. Otherwise I only see this as a benefit to hackers who have been detected on certain games and people who want a false completion rate. Meanwhile for this site trophy rarity will kind of go out the window? Strange update from Sony.

• Like 1

Overall, this is just a very confusing feature that is mainly just an advantage for hackers...

You should definitely listen to what BlindMango said and notify people who visits a profile if it has any hidden trophy lists.

Also it will effect trophy rarity and milestones which just makes things worse...Really hope Sony reverses this feature, I'm sure 90% of people would rather if this was never implemented.

PS. Sorry for the high amount of comments i'm posting here.

Edited by Kazuma
  • Like 2

This is also amazing for people with games that had their servers close and they couldn't achieve the 100%, I'm not in that position, but it's awesome that they have a chance to do this.

I'm in that position with MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, the servers closed for that game last year! What I find ridiculous is that Evolution Studios didn't update the game to award people with the online trophies after the servers closed, I honestly think that should be done with every game that shuts off their servers that have multiplayer trophies.

I got a question, it's for my brother because he is the one that owns the Vita, how do you hide the trophies?

This way:

Under PlayStation Network, click on a game:

ygeZOP6.jpg

Then UNCHECK the check to not share the game:

7CfJ33l.jpg

• Like 1

I'm in that position with MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, the servers closed for that game last year! What I find ridiculous is that Evolution Studios didn't update the game to award people with the online trophies after the servers closed, I honestly think that should be done with every game that shuts off their servers that have multiplayer trophies.

That would then piss people off that earned the online trophies legit before the servers closed.  This is why, online trophies should just not exist.

• Like 1

That would then piss people off that earned the online trophies legit before the servers closed.  This is why, online trophies should just not exist.

I second that, I hate multiplayer trophies, either have them not exist or do the Mass Effect 3 approach: (Do single player action OR do multiplayer action to get this trophy).

• Like 2

Yeah, that's what I said on page one, a simple message for anyone visiting someone profile that would explain the difference in their PSN trophy level and their trophy level on this site:

"This user has chose to hide some trophies, because of that their trophy level will not actually reflect what is shown on PSN for legitimacy reasons."

... A message similar to that or like CooperFyfe said, like an image or icon on a persons profile or something

• Like 1

Just seen a guy's percentage going from 74.2 up to 92.1, This is ridiculous, Makes my legit percentage seem pointless after all that hard work.

Sly, is it possible to implement the feature that notifies visitors to a profile if it has any hidden lists?

• Like 2

Just seen a guy's percentage going from 74.2 up to 92.1, This is ridiculous, Makes my legit percentage seem pointless after all that hard work.

Sly, is it possible to implement the feature that notifies visitors to a profile if it has any hidden lists?

Tell me about it.  I've wasted 300-400 hours completing Warhawk to get closer to my 100%.  Now anyone can accomplish the same thing with just a single click...

Is the hidden message thing just a way for you guys to shame him and make that person feel guilty for hiding a game?  Just wondering.

No - it's for completionist leaderboard purposes like this one for example:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general-ps3-discussion/195952-ps3t-completionist-leaderboard.html

Without a way to tell who hides their trophies, 100% means completely nothing.

• Like 3

Is the hidden message thing just a way for you guys to shame him and make that person feel guilty for hiding a game?  Just wondering.

Of course, it's just a way to discourage people from having a dishonest trophy list

• Like 1