Shennanigans Trophy is Impossible!

WolfSiberia

28 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Nitpicking here, but this is the problem with difficulty ratings. There is no consensus on how difficulty ratings should be contrived and there's no scientific way to make them consistent. If people really wanted to be consistent with them, they'd have to be based on someone with zero playing experience since even "medium" is subjective.

That said, once I get some time, I'm diving into this game. The difficulty ratings don't scare me, I just want to get through a bunch more games first.

Yes is right, but at least can give a general idea ?, definitely 7/10 is not trustable.

@VirtualNight

i play 17 years fighting game ( i have 22 years old in 2018 ) and i participate Evo of street fighter i for that i don't have any trouble with fighting trophiees, but for platform game i know yes, of CK is really try hard cause this game is an die ad retry, i finsih 208 level so i don't have really idea for the difficult of level 319 and see video can't help me for that i must play for know and understand, the problem, im not sure can trust you when you said " this game is easy " like chariot or rizing storm, because you not regular player, you are a really hardcore gamer, so probably i destroy you if we fight on street fighter but other game i don't think can called you a human xd.

Is the great reason why machine and me have some respect for you night i have some ps3 hard game need to play and complete : Chariot, P4A, Injustice, Rizing Storm, Sturmovik, NGS2 and 3, CK, spelunky, Kickbeat and Soldner X, i don't know if i have the skill for complet each but i complet all nor i die for trying ahah 

I like hard game, but look my profil i have just have Skullgirl, SSF IV and Ruse, i don't think im good player ^^

38 minutes ago, Blazhead said:

@VirtualNight

i play 17 years fighting game ( i have 22 years old in 2018 ) and i participate Evo of street fighter i for that i don't have any trouble with fighting trophiees, but for platform game i know yes, of CK is really try hard cause this game is an die ad retry, i finsih 208 level so i don't have really idea for the difficult of level 319 and see video can't help me for that i must play for know and understand, the problem, im not sure can trust you when you said " this game is easy " like chariot or rizing storm, because you not regular player, you are a really hardcore gamer, so probably i destroy you if we fight on street fighter but other game i don't think can called you a human xd.

Is the great reason why machine and me have some respect for you night i have some ps3 hard game need to play and complete : Chariot, P4A, Injustice, Rizing Storm, Sturmovik, NGS2 and 3, CK, spelunky, Kickbeat and Soldner X, i don't know if i have the skill for complet each but i complet all nor i die for trying ahah 

I like hard game, but look my profil i have just have Skullgirl, SSF IV and Ruse, i don't think im good player ^^

I'm terrible in shmup games, but i did raiden 4 & soldner, so you don't have to worry about "this is not a genre where i can play well", with the good determination you can achieve any trophy ever made, even in CK ?.

But when i say "easy", is in general terms, because as i always say, there can be much much harder challenges than trophies. So you're not going to find trophies which will challenge you as hell, any trophy is achievable if you have dedication and time.

Even i don't want to do some games and i need time, as i needed 2 years before returning on soldner (and i'm still refusing to back on Kingdom of Amaleur because i hate it), you may need some time too to begin a game one day. Eventually you will.

Closing OT (because this is a CK thread, i heard sad stories about what happens to OT spammers ?):  all what i have by my side is a strong determination to do what i begin. Muscle memory is something you learn through multiple attempts, and is what most of hard trophies require, including CK. Plus nowadays there are pro players who have done and keep doing vids to guide us through hard trophies (great example Dead Space 2, if you follow a vid for hardcore run step-by-step you won't have problems), If you success or not is up to you, if you decide to put efford on a game or not. I'm the strange one to spend many hours for even a single trophy ?, i find normal that people usually don't waste too much time in long trophies, and this causes an unfair rarity at times like razing storm.

• Like 1

The reason if refuse to play crypt of the nekrodancer, rogue legacy or isaac is just because i really hate this game same for catherine ahha

i understand what do you say, but you know the reason why i need disgrease my played time ^^ is the reason why i stopped riddick, ( but i have 2 ps3 and 2 game ) for rizing storm i need to play slow than actually

• 1 year later...
On 2018-04-06 at 5:51 PM, VirtualNight said:

I'm terrible in shmup games, but i did raiden 4 & soldner, so you don't have to worry about "this is not a genre where i can play well", with the good determination you can achieve any trophy ever made, even in CK ?.

But when i say "easy", is in general terms, because as i always say, there can be much much harder challenges than trophies. So you're not going to find trophies which will challenge you as hell, any trophy is achievable if you have dedication and time.

Even i don't want to do some games and i need time, as i needed 2 years before returning on soldner (and i'm still refusing to back on Kingdom of Amaleur because i hate it), you may need some time too to begin a game one day. Eventually you will.

Closing OT (because this is a CK thread, i heard sad stories about what happens to OT spammers ?):  all what i have by my side is a strong determination to do what i begin. Muscle memory is something you learn through multiple attempts, and is what most of hard trophies require, including CK. Plus nowadays there are pro players who have done and keep doing vids to guide us through hard trophies (great example Dead Space 2, if you follow a vid for hardcore run step-by-step you won't have problems), If you success or not is up to you, if you decide to put efford on a game or not. I'm the strange one to spend many hours for even a single trophy ?, i find normal that people usually don't waste too much time in long trophies, and this causes an unfair rarity at times like razing storm.

This trophy is "easy" compares too... win the olympic games. Or... be a dollar billionaire by starting from a ordinary life/salery. Sure, there are way harder things to "achieve" than trophies IRL. But considered being a trophy at PSN it is actually really hard. One of the hardest trophies on PSN. That is for sure...

BTW, going to try this one out later on.

• 1 year later...

I have reached 319 today, and what I wasn’t expecting was for the path power up to disappear half way through the level, c’mon guys how come no one mentioned this haha! I only experienced this earlier on 311, I’m guessing because these levels are longer? It gave me a little trouble on the last section of the level but after some quick memorisation it was soon completed.

Now, 319 is an entirely different beast. Any advice while I attempt this would be greatly appreciated 

On 21/12/2020 at 9:07 PM, Eqill5 said:

I have reached 319 today, and what I wasn’t expecting was for the path power up to disappear half way through the level, c’mon guys how come no one mentioned this haha! I only experienced this earlier on 311, I’m guessing because these levels are longer? It gave me a little trouble on the last section of the level but after some quick memorisation it was soon completed.

Now, 319 is an entirely different beast. Any advice while I attempt this would be greatly appreciated 

This guide should prove useful: 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/267442-cloudberry-kingdom-lv319-and-320-walkthrough/

As for advice, there’s not much that I can really say. The main thing that you need to realise is that it’s going to take time. Even if you are only making a few seconds of progress per day, it’s still progress. It’s also funny that you mention the pathfinder disappearing in 319 as that half is arguably easier than the first.

Anyway, if you get stuck at any particular point during 319 or 320, don’t hesitate to ask. Those levels are still pretty fresh in my mind. 

Edited by Smzthyy
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Smzthyy said:

This guide should prove useful: 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/267442-cloudberry-kingdom-lv319-and-320-walkthrough/

As for advice, there’s not much that I can really say. The main thing that you need to realise is that it’s going to take time. Even if you are only making a few seconds of progress per day, it’s still progress. It’s also funny that you mention the pathfinder disappearing in 319 as that half is arguably easier than the first.

Anyway, if you get stuck at any particular point during 319 or 320, don’t hesitate to ask. Those levels are still pretty fresh in my mind. 

Thank you very much for that link, the text walkthrough will be very helpful!

Yeah I have accepted that if I’m going to do this, as with any challenge, that it’s going to take time and persistence, and not to lose heart even if it’s very slow progress. I’ll keep that in mind @Smzthyy appreciate it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
14 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Hard pass. Absolutely criminal this does not have a platinum, what with pixel perfect input and endless retries that are required from you to complete this insanely hard game.

If I remember correctly you really don't need perfect inputs to complete the last 2 levels. More often than not, I wasn't synced with the AI. As someone mentioned before, you can afford to be a little slower at some sections but then you have to make it up on others and it makes some timings a little different. 

I believe anyone can do these levels if they can stomach spending 20-30 hours of restarts. With that being said, this game is gonna hurt your eyes, and hands (crouch jumps on 320).

• Like 1