Where to Buy a PS Vita in 2020?

DarthMagnus0605

I just started getting back into Platinum/Trophy hunting and one great regret I have is that I sold my PS Vita several years ago. As I look through my game catalog I realize there are a lot of great Vita games that I want to go back and finish and get the Platinum. Does anyone have any advice for reputable websites I can go to get a PS Vita new or at least in very good condition?

• Like 1

Cex if you have it and if not Amazon, Play Asia or eBay will be your best bet, no matter what it will be 95% pre-owned Vita's for sale so anything with pictures would be advised unless you want to pay for a brand new one. I got mine from eBay for around £150 - £200 (I can't remember), but that's purely because I wanted a pink and white one and of course that colour was Japanese exclusive. But depending on which model, colour and condition you want it in, the price will vary quite a bit. 

Last year I bought a 2000 model vita (JP version) on Amazon for about 200 USD, and it works pretty fine. I would recommend 2000 model ones since they share charging cable with your phones. The charging cable for my old 1000 model worn out and I could not find a local store to buy it.