On Sale for 50 cents, is it worth it?

arcanehornet_

Thank you very much, I thought I found all under 1 Euro Games in the actually sale, but this game I didn't. The Game is mine now. By the way, the Platinum isn't obtainable if you have the Digital Version of the game because a update broke one Trophy.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 3

I got it from this sale and downgraded the game to 1.00 to be able to unlock the unobtainable trophy. As someone who has dumped hundreds of hours into Farming Simulator, it’s essentially a knockoff version of that with much worse graphics, tons of misspellings, few licensed products, and less fun. However, the platinum isn’t horrible and the game is not totally awful. 

Edited by olivetheturtle
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, olivetheturtle said:

I got it from this sale and downgraded the game to 1.00 to be able to unlock the unobtainable trophy. As someone who has dumped hundreds of hours into Farming Simulator, it’s essentially a knockoff version of that with much worse graphics, tons of misspellings, few licensed products, and less fun. However, the platinum isn’t horrible and it’s not totally awful. 

Sorry if i sound like a real noob but how can you downgrade the game back to 1.00? I have the digital version from the sale and is the 1.30 version.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KamakuraHero said:

Sorry if i sound like a real noob but how can you downgrade the game back to 1.00? I have the digital version from the sale and is the 1.30 version.

If you have the digital version, then see here: 

but if you have the retail release, just uninstall it then reinstall - minus the patch by pausing the download when the notification appears.

• Like 3

just bought it a few minutes ago on sale from the store since it's really cheap. whether it's good or not, you can't hate how low the prices are just take the chances and if you like it great if you don't, it wasn't really a waste of much money seeming as it's less than £1/$1 (whatever other currency for the countries you're in)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, olivetheturtle said:

I got it from this sale and downgraded the game to 1.00 to be able to unlock the unobtainable trophy. As someone who has dumped hundreds of hours into Farming Simulator, it’s essentially a knockoff version of that with much worse graphics, tons of misspellings, few licensed products, and less fun. However, the platinum isn’t horrible and the game is not totally awful. 

I've rode that you can't play this game on a Ps 4 Pro without this Trophy Breaking Patch.

10 hours ago, KamakuraHero said:

I wouldn't recommend that. You need an extra 3rd-Party Programm at your PC and that is extremely dangerous for your PSN-Account.

Edited by Sikutai

12 hours ago, Sikutai said:

I've rode that you can't play this game on a Ps 4 Pro without this Trophy Breaking Patch.

I wouldn't recommend that. You need an extra 3rd-Party Program at your PC and that is extremely dangerous for your PSN Account.

There are no risks associated with using this exploit, plus no-one has ever reported being banned or hacked because they downgraded their game using this method.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

It even has a free potato DLC. Absolutely wild, 2020 has just started and we have a strong GOTY contender :kappa:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP4541-CUSA07966_00-REALFARMDLC101EU

edit: don't actually buy the game, even ironically, it hard crashed my ps4 like four times lmao

Edited by SquidGeneral10
  • Like 2