Trophy Guide Incoming!

vgAlias

Just letting the fine users of PSNP know that my trophy guide will be finished in the next 24 hours for this website! I just have to write for 4 more trophies, and then complete my road map!

It will be my first guide in quite some time, so all feedback will be appreciated when it gets published to the site! (I imagine it will be published in the next 48-72 hours depending on the guide teams schedule and pending approval of course)

Coming from someone who has never played a Dragon Ball game before, I very much enjoyed it! The biggest con is that I dont like how frequent the enemies in the open world spawn/come after you. It makes certain tasks like gathering materials or getting dragon balls quite annoying. Some fights were a little tough, but that was before I understood how the community board and healing items work.

I hope you guys enjoy the guide :)

- Alias 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, pandaswithbombs said:

Yeah, I can try and make some. Which trophies did you have in mind? 

any you see fit really. Idk what really need one. Maybe showing how to do an instant victories, the mira battle, and how to perform a super finish? most are pretty self explanatory and unlock normally so not too sure what needs a video.

9 hours ago, vgAlias said:

Coming from someone who has never played a Dragon Ball game before,

I haven't played a DBZ game since the OG Xbox era, but considering Cyberconnect developed this, I was kinda curious in trying the game out (seeing as I love their Ultimate Ninja series), but I'm pretty weary based on flight combat (considering how irritating flying enemies are in Naruto). Is it more balanced on this game?

Tbh there are many trophy guides that come out first on other website, but it shouldn't stop you in making a guide on this website.

I actually wanted to write a guide of this game myself, but I had no clue how I managed to get a Super Finish, so I abstained.

Forgot to “submit it for review” after I finished but just did so this morning! I made videos/screenshot but unfortunately was unable to pull them from the PS4 due to the game itself not allowing you too. I’ve never encountered this before haha. Why would a game not allow you to share your captures? I cant even share my platinum screenshot

On 1/24/2020 at 1:49 PM, vgAlias said:

any you see fit really. Idk what really need one. Maybe showing how to do an instant victories, the mira battle, and how to perform a super finish? most are pretty self explanatory and unlock normally so not too sure what needs a video.

Not sure if it's to late but if you want just a plain old fight of winning the Mira battle with no commentary I did one here at level 77. I also did one for the level 10 training room fight which seems to be the one people have been wanting to see more for whatever reason. They're probably not needed but thought I'd offer since this title was weird about sharing videos and you mentioned mira.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...