Longest Trophy Descriptions

43 minutes ago, Ptirle said:

You guys didn't play Street Fighter V...

I guess you never played Linger in Shadows. 

3 hours ago, the_game_nerd said:

These are the longest trophy descriptions I have ever seen. 

This is on my watchlist but im expection it to be more expensive than it is worth. If that's the case I will be waiting for a sale

Those are nothing. I guess you never played Linger in Shadows on Ps3??? I'll give you an example. 

Greetings To Farbrausch
Farbrausch is a demogroup famous for using procedural techniques for creating textures, scenes, and animations in their productions. "Werkzeug" which is their demotool, successfully started a new era of tools, separating coders from artists, thus speeding up production process. Together with "Werkzeug" came V2, a high-quality software synthesizer that was already adopted by other groups respecting its values. Farbrausch is mostly known for
"Candytron", "The produkkt", "The Popular Demo" and recently released "Debris".

Yes.... That's ONE trophy description lol 

• Like 2

wonder if this will be available digitally as well? otherwise i need to order the physical release right now and i bet it'll be gone in like a few hours lol

oh cool, looks like it will be

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darius_Cozmic_Collection

but who knows, maybe it's a US-only thing like with most shmup games...EU almost never gets any so i might have to order this physical edition anyway ...had to spend so much on Battle Garegga Rev.2016...

Edited by MeteoraXV

3 hours ago, SuchRemorse said:

I guess you never played Linger in Shadows. 

Those are nothing. I guess you never played Linger in Shadows on Ps3??? I'll give you an example. 

Greetings To Farbrausch
Farbrausch is a demogroup famous for using procedural techniques for creating textures, scenes, and animations in their productions. "Werkzeug" which is their demotool, successfully started a new era of tools, separating coders from artists, thus speeding up production process. Together with "Werkzeug" came V2, a high-quality software synthesizer that was already adopted by other groups respecting its values. Farbrausch is mostly known for
"Candytron", "The produkkt", "The Popular Demo" and recently released "Debris".

Yes.... That's ONE trophy description lol 

Mother of God....

• 2 weeks later...

While it may not have the longest, I love the description for the plat for Gonner:

1S26d240.png

Why
Huh, you did it. Good job. Why tho? Bragging rights? You know Sally died, right? While you where off shooting things, chasing highscores and getting combos. She died. Maybe of a broken heart, you wouldn't know. Nonetheless, getting all these trophies is not a small feat. So here you go. Well done.

• Like 2

Also, The Inner World’s platinum:

Contributor to the Encyclopaedia Asposia
Unlock all trophies to officially earn the prestigious title "Contributor to the Encyclopaedia Asposia". With this title you'll be able to contribute to the next edition of said encyclopedia as you proofed your deep knowledge of the asposian world and its inhabitants.