Weapon expert bugged

KIERONOO

For battle mode you need to kill demons with all 8 slayer weapons but it’s always stuck at 7/8. PowerPyx suggests deleting save data and trying again however this doesn’t work. Any idea if this is legit bugged or is it tied to hit detection? 2 people have the platinum so I’m not sure how they got it

28 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

how long does the 666 demon kills trophy take?

I did the first three missions and I got it after doing a few bonus stages. So even if you’re not going for bonus stages you don’t have to worry in the slightest about that one, you’ll probably kill 1000s before the end of the game.

1 hour ago, KIERONOO said:

For battle mode you need to kill demons with all 8 slayer weapons but it’s always stuck at 7/8. PowerPyx suggests deleting save data and trying again however this doesn’t work. Any idea if this is legit bugged or is it tied to hit detection? 2 people have the platinum so I’m not sure how they got it

I've just tried this morning with a boosting group and both of us were on 7/8 and we both deleted the save data and tried for a second time and agian got 7/8 its most defiantly bugged for me. I will try again later though.

ph0nix123:With the weapon expert trophy my friend and I got it to pop by getting a double kill with the BFG for the final weapon. It didn't work for both of us when we only did a single kill with the BFG. Anyway thats just what we noticed.

EDIT:

Right me and a few guys got the trophy finally by only killing with base weapons (no mods) and the last kill a for the BFG you need 2 ammo so using one to soften the targets up and a second for the kill but killing both demons at the same time.

Edited by gorm2k6
Trophy Update

It wasnt unlocking for me too. First I counted what weapons I used, after that I tried doing the kills in the same match, killed with every weapon and nothing. After that it just randomly popped in the next matches after a weapon kill. The first tought I had that maybe mods doesnt count for some weapons, or the demon died due to enviromental or fire damage maybe. But Im curious too what causes the glitch.

3 hours ago, Onimushaman_HUN said:

It wasnt unlocking for me too. First I counted what weapons I used, after that I tried doing the kills in the same match, killed with every weapon and nothing. After that it just randomly popped in the next matches after a weapon kill. The first tought I had that maybe mods doesnt count for some weapons, or the demon died due to enviromental or fire damage maybe. But Im curious too what causes the glitch.

So, just keep playing I guess? At least Battlemode is fun, so It doesn't really feel like a grind.

7 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

So, just keep playing I guess? At least Battlemode is fun, so It doesn't really feel like a grind.

It can be fun but the Demons seem to have a huge advantage unless the Slayer is very skilled. Think it would be better if it was 2-on-2. 

4 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Just got 7 kills as a Slayer in a game, but still couldn't win a round lol

At least you don't need to win any matches to make progress towards the trophies. It still gets frustrating though. 

4 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Yeah true that. I've played for about 2 hours, and only have 33 kills, long way to 200 haha

Ha, I've played around 2 hours and have like 8 kills.  My general lameness at MP isn't helping lol.

On 3/20/2020 at 4:02 PM, KIERONOO said:

while boosting the MP trophies and trying to get the weapon expert try to get a double kill with the BFG 

i did this method and it worked and i hope it works for you