Trophy thoughts

charxsetsuna

They should have stuck with 2d graphics honestly(how would that even work for a maze game) this looks like a steam 90% off sale game.

I can see the effort in the trophy images though, compared to bigger companies that have the same image for all trophies.

Edited by charxsetsuna

10 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Treefall studios is one person who's making games himself. For those of you who can get past just the looks, he has a youtube channel and is pretty open about his progress with his games development:

Well I didnt know that, I thought it was just a unity asset flip . Feel a bit bad now.

17 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Treefall studios is one person who's making games himself. For those of you who can get past just the looks, he has a youtube channel and is pretty open about his progress with his games development:

It doesn't look that bad. Kinda reminds me of Dreams. An indie dev who's willing to take criticism and converse with his audience is better than a lot of these shovelware-pushing devs. 

The title you currently have, "I'm worried PSN Store is becoming Steam" is why I oppose "EZPZ" game companies. Everyone that says "not to worry about what other people play" doesn't understand my argument. I just don't want to have to sort through hundreds or thousands of minimal effort and / or substandard quality games to find something actually good when shopping because it's overrun by devs looking for quick money.

This dev seems to be interactive and communicative, and certainly cares about his work, which is good. However, any sort of games that have an overly "recycled props from other games / web based flash / mobile game" feel, should probably be in the free section.  This game looks like it was a Minecraft mod, with some fruits thrown in to make basic mazes, and not really worth paying anything more than a dollar.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 3

I don't entirely hate it but goddamn i thought this was a youtuber prank with the way they put the subtitles like the "explore unique worlds".

I wouldn't call this shovelware, so the guy who developed it surely has room to grow and he seems open to criticisim so that could do him good in his career in the future.

Edited by YaoiGod

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2021-08-31 at 1:25 AM, Neocarleen said:

This game made me motion sick, which has only happened to me with a few VR games. 

I came here to post just that. Only ‘n Verlore Verstand has made me nauseous like this (in non-VR games). They both look mare of generic assets, with slowish turns, but not sure how that would cause motion sickness. Still, almost done with the game so will likely try again…