Trophy thoughts?

MegaPhantomThief

Multiple stacks is a dead giveaway it's Rata 

I legit don't understand why Sony allows this. If you have an easy game it's whatever but trophy stacking shouldn't be allowed. One stack for all regions and that's it. 

15 hours ago, Flipendo52 said:

smh, if its a Souls game the trophies should at least put up a fight

It's likely Rata so it won't. You'll be able to get the plat less than halfway through the game I'm guessing. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Multiple stacks is a dead giveaway it's Rata 

I legit don't understand why Sony allows this. If you have an easy game it's whatever but trophy stacking shouldn't be allowed. One stack for all regions and that's it. 

It's likely Rata so it won't. You'll be able to get the plat less than halfway through the game I'm guessing. 

i know it wont because rata like to exploit the system, i was joking

So this one is much more like League of Evil than a standard EZPZ Rat plat. 1-2 hours for most players. There are a number of tough levels, but very forgiving checkpoints. Makes it tough, but not frustrating.

There are 100 levels and you will need to complete all of them. Most are 20-30 seconds to clear, although a few are annoying. Only one 'missable' trophy for the easter egg on level 75. Rest are just progression based.

Fun game. I'd say 3/10. I don't think this will be a 90+% plat rate, but I might be wrong. Some people will struggle if you don't like platformers. One of the more enjoyable Rat games.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, diskdocx said:

So this one is much more like League of Evil than a standard EZPZ Rat plat. 1-2 hours for most players. There are a number of tough levels, but very forgiving checkpoints. Makes it tough, but not frustrating.

There are 100 levels and you will need to complete all of them. Most are 20-30 seconds to clear, although a few are annoying. Only one 'missable' trophy for the easter egg on level 75. Rest are just progression based.

Fun game. I'd say 3/10. I don't think this will be a 90+% plat rate, but I might be wrong. Some people will struggle if you don't like platformers. One of the more enjoyable Rat games.

What easter egg?

1 hour ago, FlareZero said:

What easter egg?

The Easter Egg trophy. All other trophies are for just completing levels and unlock on the way to level 100.

For Easter Egg, you need to find the hidden area on level 75.

Here is a quick video. When you reach the room with the dinos, it will unlock.

Edited by diskdocx
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

The Easter Egg trophy. All other trophies are for just completing levels and unlock on the way to level 100.

For Easter Egg, you need to find the hidden area on level 75.

Here is a quick video. When you reach the room with the dinos, it will unlock.

Thanks I have found that one, I have even done a video.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just got the platinum and damn that was super infuriating! I’m suprised 88% of people actually stuck it out until the end. It’s easy but it’s not easy at the same time. Thank god for the checkpoints! Dreading playing the vita version ?