ResidentEvil Resistance Trophies!

I probably won't go for platinum, but I'll play the game for sure, don't really care if it fucks my completion. (Even though it probably sucks to some of you.) Since I believe it is canon to the series and adding to the fact that I don't have anything else to play. 

I'm not well versed in this type of game genre so does anyone if these trophies are doable to someone who hasn't played asymmetrical multiplayer games?

You can boost all trophies with a team in quick match. I already have the game and people boosting in every second match. It's all easy only the trophy for all team members with special weapons you need to boost. Rest is a grind. You need all chars level 17 for their special ability trophy. With a good team of 4 you always win. 

Edited by Mr_Pound_of_Life
  • Like 3

Just now, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

You can boost all trophies with a team in quick match. I already have the game and people boosting in every second match. It's all easy only the trophy for all team members with special weapons you need to boost. Rest is a grind. You need all chars level 17 for their special ability trophy. 

Does quick match include all 4 survivors and 1 mastermind? What I mean is can you make a party of 5 or would that lock you out of public matchmaking?

3 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

Does quick match include all 4 survivors and 1 mastermind? What I mean is can you make a party of 5 or would that lock you out of public matchmaking?

I don't know because we where only 4. The problem is when you are to good for the mastermind (always host) he leaves the match and the match ends. 

The question is what you want to boost except the weapon trophy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

I don't know because we where only 4. The problem is when you are to good for the mastermind (always host) he leaves the match and the match ends. 

The question is what you want to boost except the weapon trophy. 

That sucks, you still win as a survivors though? Last question, is there a rematch option? That would make things a lot easier.

4 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

That sucks, you still win as a survivors though? Last question, is there a rematch option? That would make things a lot easier.

As a survivor it's really easy to escape when the team plays normal. lol. No rematch option. Trust me the game is easy as a survivor it only took time because it doesn't matter how good you play, you only rank 1 level up when you escape. You can Speedrun the match when you only go for the main mission. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

As a survivor it's really easy to escape when the team plays normal. lol. No rematch option. Trust me the game is easy as a survivor it only took time because it doesn't matter how good you play, you only rank 1 level up when you escape. You can Speedrun the match when you only go for the main mission. 

Any idea how long all the trophies would take to unlock approximately?

It reminds me of Dead by Daylight in regards to having character specific tasks and level trophies. The game is rather easy based off the Beta, if the Mastermind isn't really sure how to play, or if your team is competent enough to understand bomb rushing the tasks makes it harder for the Mastermind to do much. I might do it legit with Valerie and Tyrone, but Jan? Might boost her, it's not very fun playing her for some reason.

54 minutes ago, BluWarfareHD said:

How are you guys getting trophies for this already? I got my copy this morning but neither RE3 or RE:Resistance will sync to PSN to show the trophy lists, so I'm assuming it means they are not on the servers yet?

Trophies are offline for now. Press home button in the game and you see all trophies. 

1 hour ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Any idea how long all the trophies would take to unlock approximately?

30 hours solo. With friends 20

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Malta_Gamer said:

you cant boost with all 5 players. mastermind is always a random even if you form a team for quick match. So some trophies like for example escape with a level 3 infection depends a little on the random mastermind.

Nope, you can choose to be mastermind? but im just going to play it for fun get all the trophies that way, since i actually really enjoyed it?

Here's the list in text form:

Resistance - Platinum
Obtain all trophies.

Smells Like Team Spirit - Gold
Escape with your whole team alive using each Survivor character.

You Cannot Escape From Death - Gold
Finish a match without letting any Survivors escape using each Mastermind character.

Bye Bye Bye - Silver
Pass through an Exit during Overtime using any Survivor character.

Ground Zero - Silver
Escape as a Survivor with 3rd phase infection.

That's Not A Gun, This Is A Gun - Silver
Defeat 2 Survivors using a single camera-mounted firearm.

Can I Offer You a Cough Drop? - Silver
Make Survivors cough 30 times in a single match.

Gotta Go Fast - Silver
Escape within 10 minutes.

Premature Annihilation - Silver
Win a match before the Survivors clear Area 2 as the Mastermind.

Lab Rat - Bronze
Complete the Survivor tutorial.

Blocked - Bronze
Have 2 cameras disabled simultaneously in a level.

Gotta Get That Boom Boom Boom - Bronze
Use explosive-type weapons to kill 3 enemies at once.

Sharing is Caring - Bronze
Have all Survivors possess at least 1 special weapon at the same time.

Weapons Don't Grow on Trees - Bronze
Break 3 melee weapons in a single match.

Meddling Kids - Bronze
Incapacitate the bioweapon 3 times in a single match.

Get Back to Work - Bronze
Save every member of your team in a single match.

Eat This - Bronze
Counter 3 enemies in a single match using Valerie's Explosive Knowledge - Counterattack.

Putting the Team Back Together - Bronze
As Valerie, use Modified First Aid Spray to help defeated teammates 3 times in a single match.

ICU - Bronze
Mark 40 items or threats in a single match using Valerie's Survival Instinct.

Jan Shot First - Bronze
As Jan, disable a firearm-equipped camera before the Mastermind has a chance to fire.

Over Watched - Bronze
Disable cameras 15 times in a single match using Jan.

Pay to Win - Bronze
Buy a special weapon from the Armory using Jan's Cyber Monday - Arsenal.

Kneel Before Your Queen - Bronze
Kill 5 enemies in a single match while using Becca's Sentry Stance.

Guns N' Powder - Bronze
As Becca, expend 300 Ammo in a single match.

Destruction 100 - Bronze
Shoot 100 bullets in a single activation of Becca's Bullet Storm.

Bet You Didn't See That Coming - Bronze
Using Martin's Flash Baton, interrupt a bioweapon that has grabbed a teammate.

Does This Spark Joy? - Bronze
Shock 3 enemies at once with landmines using Martin's Makeshift Mine - Shock.

Y'all Got Any More of Them Traps? - Bronze
Disarm or destroy 10 traps in a single match using Martin's Sapper.

You Are Filled With Determination - Bronze
Save another Survivor after saving yourself using Tyrone's Determination - Second Wind.

Two Enemies One Kick - Bronze
Send 2 enemies flying with one kick using Tyrone's Power Kick.

Can't Touch This - Bronze
As Tyrone, escape without being grabbed by enemies.

My Iron Body is Invincible - Bronze
Activate Sam's Fists of Iron twice within 90 seconds.

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru - Bronze
As Sam, kill 5 creatures within 30 seconds using melee attacks.

I Need Healing - Bronze
As Sam, escape without using health-recovering items (Can still be healed by teammates).

Look At Me—I'm the Mastermind Now - Bronze
Complete the Mastermind tutorial.

Powerbuff Girl - Bronze
As Annette, have a creature with 3 buffs survive for 1 minute.

I Work Out - Bronze
As Annette, have 8 creatures with at least 1 buff in the game simultaneously.

Will of the G - Bronze
Successfully use G-Birkin's Overkill 2 times in a single match.

Minesweeper - Bronze
As Alex, use traps to defeat Survivors 4 times in a single match.

Work Hard Plague Hard - Bronze
Use Alex's Biohazard - Epidemic to buff 4 creatures with infections in a single match.

When the Explosion is Just Right - Bronze
As Alex, use Yateveo's Self Destruct to defeat 1 Survivor during a match.

Time's Up, Let's Do This! - Bronze
As Spencer, run out the clock and win a match while your Disintegration Field is active.

Power Overwhelming - Bronze
As Spencer, maintain 8 units or more of Bio Energy for 2 minutes.

Deal With It - Bronze
As Spencer, activate 10 skill cards within 1 minute.

Well That Escalated Quickly - Bronze
As Daniel, use controlled creatures to defeat Survivors 2 or more times in a single match.

Weird Flex but OK - Bronze
As Daniel, use Creature Cards that cost 4 or more Bio Energy units 4 consecutive times.

One Punch - Bronze
Defeat Survivors using the Tyrant's Bull Rush 2 times in a single match.

Payback Time - Bronze
Win as the Mastermind while the Final Exit is open.

Put That Thing Back Where it Came From - Bronze
Defeat a Survivor while they are holding a puzzle piece in Area 1.

Thou Shalt Not Pass - Bronze
Lock doors 10 times in a single match.

Hello Darkness My Old Friend - Bronze
Turn off lights 10 times in a single match.

The Best Defense Is a Good Offense - Bronze
Defeat a Survivor using a controlled Security Guard Zombie in Area 2.

• Like 3

I might not plan to start this very soon, but my question is how difficult would it be to take every trophy if you play it totally legit? I know it's so early to say this. Some people already started it in some countries. Is it totally doable if you just play it by yourself? Are there any more modes than  4 vs 1 multiplayer mode? Any bots mode?

On 01/04/2020 at 2:52 PM, abhinandhan22 said:

Can someone confirm if this trophy list only gets on your profile if you start up resident evil resistance? Cuz I am definitely buying Re3 but I might not want to ever play this mode moreso if the list doesn't go on to my profile for just starting up re3

Even if it does it'll be at 0% so you can delete it off your list.

When you insert the disc into your ps4, it gives you the option to either install the main game or Resistance. Simply dont install Resistance and you'll never have it pop up on your trophy list. I'm in Australia, had the game for about 10hrs, no resistance trophy list has come up

• Like 3

19 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Nope, you can choose to be mastermind1f44d.png but im just going to play it for fun get all the trophies that way, since i actually really enjoyed it1f600.png

I know you can choose to be mastermind. What I'm saying is you can not boost with all 5 players being in a party. So if you form a group of 4 friends(survivors) the fifth person(mastermind) is always a random. You cant have a friend be a mastermind too. The only way you can do this is in custom match but trophies are disabled in custom match. 

1 hour ago, Malta_Gamer said:

I know you can choose to be mastermind. What I'm saying is you can not boost with all 5 players being in a party. So if you form a group of 4 friends(survivors) the fifth person(mastermind) is always a random. You cant have a friend be a mastermind too. The only way you can do this is in custom match but trophies are disabled in custom match. 

Oh, okei , didnt know that? it doesnt bother me ,im doing this legit(since i am enjoying it) ??