Only you can decide if it is worth the $20 or not. Personally, the original Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 are some of my all-time favorite shooter campaigns so for me, it was easy to drop $20 to experience it again with much better graphics. I would've loved for multiplayer to be included, but I understand Activision and Infinity Ward not wanting to split up the player base like what happened with Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered. 

Parker

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Parker said:

Only you can decide if it is worth the $20 or not. Personally, the original Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 are some of my all-time favorite shooter campaigns so for me, it was easy to drop $20 to experience it again with much better graphics. I would've loved for multiplayer to be included, but I understand Activision and Infinity Ward not wanting to split up the player base like what happened with Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered. 

Parker

Yes agreed. The money is worth it but again for the same issue with multiplayer. I'd have loved to play that again with modern graphics. I haven't played it in years so I do think I'll get it 

25 minutes ago, SystmOveRide said:

As above, CoD4 and MW2 are my all-time favourite iterations of the game so, was easy buy for me. Just depends on how much you enjoy CoD games I suppose.

Cod was and is pretty much all I play. But I play online which is why I was questioning if just the campaign was worth it for the trophies. I think I'm going to buy it though, thanks ☺️

27 minutes ago, Franciscoo- said:

Any reason why it's showing as 24,99€ in the EU store instead of 19,99$ as in the NA one?

Do you get the Modern Warfare 2019 Ghost bundle for just the 20 bucks with the NA version as well?

Hmm you get the MW2 campaign remaster and you also get the modern warfare online bundle which I'm not sure what it includes. It's £20 here in the UK on the store so not sure what price it should be elsewhere 

19 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

I think it worth it if you never played the games. I still think the mw series one of the best I have played in regarding shooters.

Yes the cod 4, MW2+3 campaign trilogy was amazing. Did love Waw and black ops 1 campaign too

The only reason I bought it now is because it came with the ghost bundle for MW. Otherwise, I would have waited for a price drop. Game was $26.99 CAD for me and I think that's too much for just campaign. I wish they would have at least added spec ops. But the remaster looks very nice I have to say.

• Like 2

Definitely worth the money in my opinion. Had a great time replaying the Campaign which was my first big budget shooter experience and so it holds a special place in my heart. I didn't get MW remastered because it was bundled in and I didn't wanna pay 80 bucks for both games as I had gotten off the call of duty wagon at that point of time. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think so. I liked the original one, and you can't beat this for $20. I don't do MP, so I'm satisfied with it. My interest in CoD has been off-and-on, and I've cared more about the series lately except of course for BO4 (its lack of a campaign is baffling when the other Black Ops have some of the series' best).