Your favorite Final Fantasy protagonist and why?

GilgaMax305

Hey how's it going Final Fantasy fans :D Just wanted to ask  quick question and know what's your favorite main character from the Final Fantasy series and why? My favorite protagonist is Tidus from Final Fantasy X, well personally I like him because he's more real then Cloud as in feelings...He shows that he's scared and that he wants to go back to his homeland. Plus he hates he's father but at the same time he loves him too, but he struggles to come to terms to how he feels :) One more thing...He gets a GF and he's brave enough to kiss her :D Sooooooo what about you guys???

Plus view each person's PSN Profile who comment here thanks :D

Edited by DEVILKIDGAME15

That's a tough one, but I have to say its Cloud.  I like the way they developed him from Crisis Core, where he's a wimp, through to being bad ass in VII and then finally caring in Advent children.  I also love what they do to him in Kingdom hearts 1/Chain of memories.

Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)

Squall_mit_Gunblade.jpg

Despite all the Squall is Dead theories (look it up.. they kind of do make sense), I feel this is the one that had most character development during the story.  Plus he has a Gunblade.  I used to find Cloud as my favorite way back in the days but when I finally got to that part in the game..

He lied about everything! Lost a lot of respect for that character then.

• Like 2

My favorite is Tidus or Yuna from FFX. They are both optimistic and would do anything to help a friend.

For instance (WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS)

Tidus sacrifices his existence (essentially his own life) in order to save the world and defeat Yu Yevon inside Sin. Yuna then goes on her own adventure (FFX-2) in order to bring Tidus back into the world of Spira.

• Like 1

6936add066bd.jpg

Yes! Your eyes not mistaking! She's Vanille. 

Despite facing many hardships, carrying a dark past and a heavy burden, Vanille remains a caring and upbeat person. Initially unknown to her friends, Vanille's actions have a large impact on their lives and those of the people around her,She turned into crystal twice.Beside her age she's wiser than many others. That why I like her  :yay:   

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...