Trophy Thoughts? Had no idea this was coming to PS4

abhinandhan22

Was pleasantly surprised to find out that this was coming to the PS4. Have been wanting to play this and disco elysium since last year. Can't find any other sources on when its being released though

Edit: Anapurna Interactive just announced on twitter that the release date is 28th April. 

Edited by abhinandhan22
  • Like 3

My wallet is crying oh no another FMV game pls no :D i saw the trailer but better stop getting more info or i'll spoiler myself right away...

Sounds very cool though, with 4 people being in front of the camera it seems much better than just 1 person as in Her Story but pls port Her Story now to ps4 too :D

Couldn't find anything about the relase date for this version either :(

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

My wallet is crying oh no another FMV game pls no :D i saw the trailer but better stop getting more info or i'll spoiler myself right away...

Sounds very cool though, with 4 people being in front of the camera it seems much better than just 1 person as in Her Story but pls port Her Story now to ps4 too :D

Couldn't find anything about the relase date for this version either :(

Yeah I would want Her story to come over as well. Hopefully if this is successful on the PS4, they would bring that over too. 

8 hours ago, Maaden_Swe said:

I would guess its being released next week :)

I really like these games so Im hyped. Trophies shouldnt be a problem 

Surprised that there is zero fanfare and I checked Sam Barlow's Twitter feed and he hasn't said anything about the PS4 release recently either. 

7 hours ago, scoreaddict said:

This looks interesting. When I saw the trophy list, I checked the release date but have not found any information about PS4 version. I have never played a game like this. Oh, maybe ERICA. Looks very interesting. I am all for new (gaming) experiences.

Erica was a real drag though and the multiple playthroughs to get the plat is extremely annoying. I enjoyed late shift the best out of these fmv games that I have tried. Not great either but definitely more enjoyable than Erica. 

• Like 2

Wow. Grabbed this on mobile because I didn't think it would come to PS4. Very happy now that I haven't gotten around to it. It was one of my most anticipated games. Hopefully this means Her Story will come to console also.

• Like 2

On 4/9/2020 at 8:03 PM, abhinandhan22 said:

Yeah I would want Her story to come over as well. Hopefully if this is successful on the PS4, they would bring that over too. 

Surprised that there is zero fanfare and I checked Sam Barlow's Twitter feed and he hasn't said anything about the PS4 release recently either. 

Erica was a real drag though and the multiple playthroughs to get the plat is extremely annoying. I enjoyed late shift the best out of these fmv games that I have tried. Not great either but definitely more enjoyable than Erica. 

My favorite so far is Erica (I played the EU and US version because I love it so much). My second is Late Shift (great game) and my third is The Complex.

I have a feeling that I’ll enjoy Telling Lies or Her Story better than The Complex though. The story and conclusion was a bit too simple and rushed for me.

Edited by anotherfangirl
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...