Trophy Thoughts

GunarmDyne

1 hour ago, sephirothdude said:

What was your third play through for?

3 for all the 3 final bosses. First I play with Hawkeye, Charlotte and Angela. Second with Duran, Riesz and Kevin. Third with Hawkeye, Charlotte and Kevin.

46 minutes ago, TenebraZero said:

Maybe the third playthrough Is entirely on hard difficulty?

No, you can play all the entire game in begginer, the only thing you have to do in hard is defeat the chapter 7 boss.

I highly recommend play the game in begginer (if you want to do as fast as posible), level up your characters for beat the chapter 7 final boss on hard, I win the battle very easy in level 93, but it can be done in less levels. When you do that, you can start a new game + with x3 experience perk, so the other two playtroughs will be faster. First 25 hours, and the others 7-8 each.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, tortugaelefante said:

3 for all the 3 final bosses. First I play with Hawkeye, Charlotte and Angela. Second with Duran, Riesz and Kevin. Third with Hawkeye, Charlotte and Kevin.

No, you can play all the entire game in begginer, the only thing you have to do in hard is defeat the chapter 7 boss.

I highly recommend play the game in begginer (if you want to do as fast as posible), level up your characters for beat the chapter 7 final boss on hard, I win the battle very easy in level 93, but it can be done in less levels. When you do that, you can start a new game + with x3 experience perk, so the other two playtroughs will be faster. First 25 hours, and the others 7-8 each.

Seems like a 3.5/10 or 4/10 :) 

So is one playthrough 20-25 hours? So if it requires 2-3, that'd be almost 75 hours for 3 playthroughs. Steep. I'm almost at platinum for FFVII (Ch. 13 of my hard playthrough), and need 5 more trophies, was hoping to get it before midnight tonight, but prob. won't happen haha. 

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Seems like a 3.5/10 or 4/10 :) 

Yes, I said a 3.5/10, very easy. 

13 minutes ago, LabyrinthWorm said:

So is one playthrough 20-25 hours? So if it requires 2-3, that'd be almost 75 hours for 3 playthroughs. Steep. I'm almost at platinum for FFVII (Ch. 13 of my hard playthrough), and need 5 more trophies, was hoping to get it before midnight tonight, but prob. won't happen haha. 

No, 20-25 without habilities, getting all the collectibles and without knowing the game and the zones.

1st playthroug - 20-25 hours

2nd and 3rd playthroug - 15 hours

I played 40 hours to get the platinum, but it can be faster.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tortugaelefante said:

3 walkthroughs, very easy platinum. I have a review copy and I got the platinum in about 40 hours. Great game!

I like to read story, but are cutscenes skippable? I am going to watch GDQ like a hawk to see if anyone does a speedrun of this game before me. xD

• Like 1

I am so excited :D I will wait for a price drop (as I did with Adventure and Secret of Mana) but this game was such a treat to play originally.

I remember being the hero when my brother downloaded an emulator that had a translated version of this game and my friends and I got to play through this game for the first time (this was back when downloading an emulator was a big deal).

Seriously can't believe this is finally coming out and I can only hope this means we EVENTUALLY get Secret of Evermore

Game was discussed on gamefaqs since nearly a week and you can already find some good information here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/266210-trials-of-mana/78593798

Only thing that was not discussed there is that you need to finish the game at least 3 times for 3 trophies. 

My copy of the game arrived Wednesday but had no time to start playing it.

8 hours ago, ShadowSigmaX said:

Is this a thing? Maybe I'll re download the demo and play it again, since I deleted my save from the demo like an idiot haha

Yeah, when you finish it you can make a save file that can carry over to the full game.

Edited by Caesar Clown

7 hours ago, KyonKuchiki said:

3 different final bosses for each pair: Duran/Angela, Charlote/Kevin and Hawkeye/Riesz

I'm a bit confused on this, does it mean I have to select the specific pair above or does the final boss correspond to the main player you pick? Say if you play as Duran, then Kevin, then Hawkeye, that should cover all 3 final boss right?

Lil Cactus!!! Legend of Mana is my first Mana game and it is nice to see this fellow in 3D... Speaking of which, it looks like you need to find Lil Cactus in 50 locations, wonder if it is missable since the previous Mana games have one time dungeons....

To people who already have the platinum or played through the game, are there any missables trophies (especially the bosses) ?

In particular:
  1. Which would be the best party for the first playthrough of the 3 playthroughs to get the platinum ?
  2. Is Anise a chapter 7 boss for any playthrough or just for a charachter specific playthrough ?
  3. How difficult is it to accumulate at least 500,000 lucre ? Do you need all 500.000 at the same time on you or is it cumulative ?
  4. The trophy to purchase nitromyte for the listed price is it missable ?
  5. About finding Li'l Cactus in all possible areas, what does it exactly mean ? How missable is it ? Is this over all playthroughs or in one playthrough ?

17 hours ago, tortugaelefante said:

Nice, I think I will do the first run on Normal, just to enjoy the game to the fullest, and maybe I will do the 2nd and the 3rd one on beginner for finishing faster.

Thank you.

19 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

There Is a ng+ ?

yes, you can carry everything from your 1st run.  

1 hour ago, FlareZero said:

Nice, I think I will do the first run on Normal, just to enjoy the game to the fullest, and maybe I will do the 2nd and the 3rd one on beginner for finishing faster.

Thank you.

I am doing the same here, I just finished my first run and beat Anisa in hard too at LV72. (on my second run now)

All you need to do is play beginner or whatever, then change to hard just right before fighting her. 

however, I’m not quite sure how the last boss works, my first run party is Kevin(main), Duran and Reiz then I got to fight Dark Lich. 

I am on my second run right now with the last three and Hawk as my main so I am not sure that it doesn’t need to be a pair or not. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AdonisIsBeast said:

Are there any missable trophies that you came across? And if so can it be taken care of on NG +?

Thanks in advance for your reaponse!

Throw Money At It.  You need 5,000 Lucre when you go to buy the Nitromyte.  Near the end of Chapter 1.

4 hours ago, Ilzaki said:

Throw Money At It.  You need 5,000 Lucre when you go to buy the Nitromyte.  Near the end of Chapter 1.

Missed it on my current Duran ran, am I screwed or is there another opportunity in NG+ with other caharacters while doing the 3 run plat....

Also, any Lil Cactus missable? 

Edited by JaM

Anyone know if the Li'l Cactus (Cacti?) are missable? I'm on my first playthrough and I just got to the Free City of Maia and I haven't seen one yet. 

I guess worst case is I can get them on another playthrough.

Edit: Bumped into the first one on the Golden Road. Can't miss the first one. I got ahead of myself. 

Edited by Nightowljrm

On 4/24/2020 at 10:37 AM, noyram23 said:

I'm a bit confused on this, does it mean I have to select the specific pair above or does the final boss correspond to the main player you pick? Say if you play as Duran, then Kevin, then Hawkeye, that should cover all 3 final boss right?

Any clarification on this?

On 24/4/2020 at 5:13 PM, condo9minium said:

yes, you can carry everything from your 1st run.  

I am doing the same here, I just finished my first run and beat Anisa in hard too at LV72. (on my second run now)

All you need to do is play beginner or whatever, then change to hard just right before fighting her. 

however, I’m not quite sure how the last boss works, my first run party is Kevin(main), Duran and Reiz then I got to fight Dark Lich. 

I am on my second run right now with the last three and Hawk as my main so I am not sure that it doesn’t need to be a pair or not. 

Good to ear this, and for the Li'l cactus??