How hard would this be if I started now?

A_J_P72

The truly difficult trophies nowadays are the Elimination/Skirmish related ones, since almost nobody plays those modes and the ones that are related to troop deployment/faction wars,since they take a lot of time to complete. Other than that, the game should be pretty manageable.

22 minutes ago, Copanele said:

The truly difficult trophies nowadays are the Elimination/Skirmish related ones, since almost nobody plays those modes and the ones that are related to troop deployment/faction wars,since they take a lot of time to complete. Other than that, the game should be pretty manageable.

Yep, just a bit of a grind otherwise with a piss easy story mode.

37 minutes ago, Copanele said:

I totally agree with Copanele, although I dont think the Elimination/Skirmish is as bad as it could be. I have been playing the last three weeks and continously got into

games with a max waiting time of 2 minutes. (Although some days it was harder) I think the bigger issue is the fact that Elimination/Skirmish share a matchmaking Lobby

and sometimes your group doesn`t want to play Elimination. Still doable and I sometimes there are certain extra XP specials, that bring people back to less populated

game modes!

Hope in and if you need help you can just pm me. (The realistic setting of the story mode can be a bit annoying).

I'd say it depends on the region you are in. For instance in Australia you cannot find and elimination/skirmish match to save yourself, but in other countries you may be able to find one quite easily. You are able to join a friend (from another region) and have them search for matches which is how I finally got wins for skirmish and elimination.

For the campaign, I did realistic difficulty in co-op which made it much easier, especially as the game does not adjust for the extra player. But if you are a good player, realistic is tough but doable. Other than that I'd start soon because one trophy needs you to play in one season and then come back in the next season to see your results. I'm not exactly sure how long a season is but there may only be 4 in a year (i'm ready to stand corrected on that though).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ph0nix123 said:

I'd say it depends on the region you are in. For instance in Australia you cannot find and elimination/skirmish match to save yourself, but in other countries you may be able to find one quite easily. You are able to join a friend (from another region) and have them search for matches which is how I finally got wins for skirmish and elimination.

For the campaign, I did realistic difficulty in co-op which made it much easier, especially as the game does not adjust for the extra player. But if you are a good player, realistic is tough but doable. Other than that I'd start soon because one trophy needs you to play in one season and then come back in the next season to see your results. I'm not exactly sure how long a season is but there may only be 4 in a year (i'm ready to stand corrected on that though).

Im Australian so I very much know the pain of trying to play mp on out servers. Is there anyway to change servers or you have to have someone from another region invite you?

6 hours ago, black__bunny said:

Im Australian so I very much know the pain of trying to play mp on out servers. Is there anyway to change servers or you have to have someone from another region invite you?

Mate I pretty much had to get someone from another region to invite me. When the game came to PS Plus a while back the servers were briefly populated in Australia but they died quickly again.

I am considering this game too, had it from PS plus, and thinking of starting my way to 100%.

As for the next season, it is coming soon  June 11, 2020

There is a couple of trophies which sound really scary though. These for example

Kill 25 Heroes by attacking them from above in PvP.
Get 5 Kill Streaks of 5 kills in Elimination or Skirmish in PvP.

Especially 5 kills streak in the mods which are so not popular.

Edited by Hartgroove

The two trophies you mentioned are not as hard as they sound. Of course for the Kill streaks you will take some time and knowledge of the mechanics, but you will

eventually get them, especially if you don't rush it too much and look for chances of getting a sneaky kill. Also, as I said earlier, if you are in Europe I feel like the

servers aren't as unpopulated, it takes a bit longer then say Dominion, but you can stay in that Lobby after that game and usually people stick around for another

few rounds with new players coming in.

The Heads Up Trophy is also just a bit tedious, but once you get to know your maps and the places were you can actually jump down onto someone, you wil be fine. Just

try to get them along playing it and it will eventually pop.

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, FatSuit said:

I just want to know what season it is, and if it's off-season or not. The main game page says Y4S2 but I can't find any info on when it ends (mainly for the "For Honor!" trophy).

We are currently in between seasons, but I couldn't tell you exactly when the next season will start. 

How can it between seasons if I'm accruing tiers in my Battle Pass? And it says "Y4S2 Battle Pass ends in 13 days" on the Battle Pass page.

This is really confusing... can't Ubisoft just put up a season calendar on their official site instead of relying on fan sites that are outdated by at least two years?

13 hours ago, FatSuit said:

How can it between seasons if I'm accruing tiers in my Battle Pass? And it says "Y4S2 Battle Pass ends in 13 days" on the Battle Pass page.

This is really confusing... can't Ubisoft just put up a season calendar on their official site instead of relying on fan sites that are outdated by at least two years?

Because Ubi wants to continue incentivizing you to cough up the money to unlock all the "premium" content you've accrued?

• 2 weeks later...