Tons of new information from the FF VII Remake Ultimania !

Was expecting a post-credits scene where Nick Fury (voiced and mo-capped by Samuel L. Jackson) appeared and invited the party to join the Avengers Initiative. I was very disappointed and as such will not be supporting this project in the future, they ruined everything. But that silver-haired chick Sephiroth is still hot.

• Like 2

I just want to see best girl Yuffie and best boy Cid in the Remake style design within my lifetime. That and I want to see the Shinra Parade so that way we can see how funny it will be if you mess up certain parts of it.

• Like 2

On 5/14/2020 at 11:29 AM, ShadowReplicant said:

The amount of work that has gone into this book is staggering, I'm slowly making my way through it and it's worth every penny. The interviews are definitely a highlight.

I was so relieved to read that the next installments will continue to follow and adapt the story of the original as the first game did and will feature everything that fans have been wanting to see in the Remake for so long. Knowing that the changes from the ending in Part 1 will not result in a completely alternate universe version of FF VII with a whole new storyline that deviates from the original story completely makes the ending of the first game much more enjoyable now.

And damn I didn't think they really would go for an open world approach with a world map and everything in the next games. Can't wait to see how they want to pull this off with that amount of visual quality and detail.

"- Biggs appearing in the ending again was more of a "mistake". The staff working on the videos would secretely add stuff and when Nomura noticed it he would tell them to remove it again but he did not catch everything and some things he did not approve stayed in. The Biggs scene was such a thing."

1005401_528995817161843_620808371_n.jpg

"Needs more Sephiroth"

SRTlQ3.gif

Anyway, i think i know why they don't want to reveal the meaning of "Remake"...

I guess that at the end of the final game, in a post-credits scene, it is revealed that the game is a simulation seen through of the eyes of the original, low poly protagonists xDxDxD or maybe it's an endless cycle of whatever.

Edited by Lance_87