The most Expensive Game you ever bought

LoveInHell

40 minutes ago, Lava_Yuki said:

I'm a cheapskate buying used and sale stuff now that I have to use my own money and work, but back in the days of living off my parents, it was the collectors ed of Lightning returns

Lol I almost 100% relate to this post only I still go to school.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

250 € for the GT5 Signature Edition. I was extremely hyped for GT5 when it came out back in 2010. I even drove to a gaming store like 150 km away just to get it 2 days early. Ended up being my biggest gaming related disappointment and taught me a good lesson about jumping aboard the hype train...

edit: Wow, it's still being sold brand new on Amazon. I wonder if a sealed box like that might have some collector value a few years from now...

Edited by Baka_Marimo
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...

Back in the day I bought a lot of SNES games around $80, pretty damn expensive compare to these days. Of course theres no dlc, thank god but still a lot considering minimum wage back then was like $4-5. Had to work like 3 days maybe for a game. lol Now can buy a game in less than half a days work xD

A few, my biggest regret is $150 for horizon zero dawn collectors edition but not enjoying it much and  $200 for persona 3 reload aigis edition along with persona 4 golden midnight channel edition from limited run games (anything persona/atlus in my opinion is worth it)