How to get all character trophies in one play-through.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So the method worked for me, but before I could get the 'Happily Ever After' trophy for all the characters trophies I closed the application.. I  basically closed the game in the middle of saving and now I have 4 trophies for all characters  and the gold one for all them is not unlocking ;<

Totally my fault with not waiting for the game to save but shut it down in the middle of it...

I tired everything - went with the same characters once more, tried the fifth one, tried unlocking all the rest of the trophies except this glitched one - so if anybody has any idea what to do in this situation  please let me now - I just missing this trophy before I can get the platinum one ;/ 

EDIT - So I reinstalled the game, deleted the saves and done four Boss rushes with four new characters again and it worked - all the trophies are in ;> 

Edited by Des_Hiro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks,i just used that method and worked fine,with few minor problems. Im going to write it here so maybe someone will pick it up (as the game with latest patch and dlc areas is quite good) and will have same problems as me. Ok so:
-i had to do boss rushes again on every single character on my main account for it to register and get the trophy. So it was mandatory for me

-i had exact same problem as Des_Hiro and Happily ever after did not unlock for me when i got the trophies for each character. To solve this i backed up my save data to cloud and deleted it from system. Repeated everything again on fresh characters and it unlocked fine then.
I think the problem might be the main character i have completed game with. So i recommend using this method only on fresh saves with fresh characters(once alt account have unlocked boss rush ofcourse)  to be sure it will work and be safe from same problem as i had.
There is no need to delete game or any patches as it works fine on latest patch version of the game with all dlcs installed.

Edited by yoszek

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 29/09/2020 at 1:31 PM, yoszek said:

Thanks,i just used that method and worked fine,with few minor problems. Im going to write it here so maybe someone will pick it up (as the game with latest patch and dlc areas is quite good) and will have same problems as me. Ok so:
-i had to do boss rushes again on every single character on my main account for it to register and get the trophy. So it was mandatory for me

-i had exact same problem as Des_Hiro and Happily ever after did not unlock for me when i got the trophies for each character. To solve this i backed up my save data to cloud and deleted it from system. Repeated everything again on fresh characters and it unlocked fine then.
I think the problem might be the main character i have completed game with. So i recommend using this method only on fresh saves with fresh characters(once alt account have unlocked boss rush ofcourse)  to be sure it will work and be safe from same problem as i had.
There is no need to delete game or any patches as it works fine on latest patch version of the game with all dlcs installed.

I had the same problem, But I didnt erase my data, my solution was to complete the game with Keela too and the trophy appears.
If someone has some doubts about it, just PM me

So, I couldn't get the Boss Rush trick to work. I also finished the game with all characters and Happily Ever After didn't pop.

What I ended up doing was, playing up to the last boss on my alt account, and backing that save onto a USB Drive. Backed up my primary account to the cloud, and deleted my save.

Created a new character (5 total) on my primary.

Loaded up my save on the alt, and connected my primary account with the first character. Loaded back to the hub after beating the boss, then exited the game and downloaded my alt save from the USB and did the last boss again, this time with the next character. Rinse and repeat, worked for me last night.

• 1 year later...

Boss rush method worked for me, when you're back in the hub lobby go near the big entrance with the skull on the ground popped there for me after a relic hunt info screen came up.

This was all back on main account after being on alt account to do one boss rush for each new character.

• 1 month later...

took a few try's, but i got the boss rush to work for myself as well. using my Main as P2. Had them kill the final boss, waited for all animation to finish, Then fought a 2nd boss (the unclean one) -  used all available god points (unsure if this has any effect on anything) then left the game. apon logging into main - soon as i got to the guild people, game tiggered "Relic hunts" - once the tool tip was closed. Trophy pop'd

when you select your hero - you'll know you have done it correctly, as it will show them in CH4 not CH1 (if fresh toon) or what ever chapter you had gotten them to.

hope this helps.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't had an issue if you follow this guide.

First finish the game with one character.  
Then load up a level 1 character with the second controller.
Go into the boss rush and beat a boss.
Quit the game and load up the game with the second controller.
Once in the game, you can load up the first controller with a new character.
I suggest to turn the difficulty level to very easy.
Start a boss rush and beat a boss.
Once you have defeated the boss, then move the character over to the tower. (Shown in video)
This will prompt the Boss rush screen, then the trophy will appear.

Rinse and Repeat until you have completed all the characters and you will have the Happily Ever After Trophy.

You can view it here

Thanks
KP

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 03/12/2022 at 0:22 AM, Killarpong said:

Once you have defeated the boss, then move the character over to the tower. (Shown in video)

Rinse and Repeat until you have completed all the characters and you will have the Happily Ever After Trophy.

You can view it here

Thanks
KP

Worked perfectly for the main 4 characters but it didn’t worked for the additional one :/

Edited by Amalrik69

On 12/3/2022 at 7:22 AM, Killarpong said:

You can view it here

Thanks
KP

I would just like to say that the above method in the video worked for me on the PS5 Slayer Edition, even with Keela the Dwarf Engineer (My lvl 50 Main was the Witch Hunter)

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I want to try this glitch with my wife. We both are playing the PS5 Slayer Edition.

Is it possible to use this glitch in normal online Coop? We tried it, but nothing happened. Maybe we did something wrong.

Using guest or second acoounts, many controllers and so is too confusing for me (I know, I am old :-) ).

Got my Plaltinum in the PS4 version of Chaosbane and I don't want to play it again for several times.

Thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...

Thanks for this!

I just did it on ps5 version.

As mentioned,

I beat the game with main account.

Add second controller, as guest.

Do final boss in rush, very easy.

Close game, open game with guest remote.

Add main account with new character, do the last boss in rush very easy. I had to do this with all characters, including witch hunter. So 6 total.

Close the game again, open with main account and load the characters.

Go to the tower, trophy pops.