DLC trophy thoughts?

shxrpay

The Horde Mode Trophy is quiet challenging: as long as you know where enemies spawn, it becomes easier than it looks, expecially when you are paired with someone who also know the spawns, but it's still an hard mode. It kinda reminds me Survival mode from Uncharted 4, lol. I got to Wave 24 a couple of times with a random, I'm kinda confidence that I can make it to 26. I like the fact that they put a challenging Trophy in this game.

But yeah, some hitboxes are complete shit. Sometimes enemies get free points because of that, it sucks.

I've been playing the whole time with Queen Nai, who do you think is the best pick for this mode and why?

31 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

The Horde Mode Trophy is quiet challenging: as long as you know where enemies spawn, it becomes easier than it looks, expecially when you are paired with someone who also know the spawns, but it's still an hard mode. It kinda reminds me Survival mode from Uncharted 4, lol. I got to Wave 24 a couple of times with a random, I'm kinda confidence that I can make it to 26. I like the fact that they put a challenging Trophy in this game.

But yeah, some hitboxes are complete shit. Sometimes enemies get free points because of that, it sucks.

I've been playing the whole time with Queen Nai, who do you think is the best pick for this mode and why?

I used Queen Nai when doing mine. Use signatures if needed for the red guys which have more health and the "bosses" so they go quicker. For the normal enemies use Neutral Air (the spinning light attack basically) and Recoveries and Ground Pounds since they cover a pretty good area.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SquidGeneral10 said:

Doing it with 4 players spawns more enemies, playing with a friend got me to  wave 24 and trying it with 3 randoms got me to wave 6.

I’d be down to tackle it with you if you want.

Edited by Mathology12

1 hour ago, Chilary said:

What is "Slide-Charged Signature Attacks"

and  "Dash-jumping into a Ground Pound Attack"?

Slide-Charged Signature Attack is when you run off the edge and you charge signature attack at the same time and then you release it in the air - that's how I got it

I'm having trouble unlocking the other one, I do a dash jump and then I press down attack, should I do anything else?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chilary said:

What is "Slide-Charged Signature Attacks"

and  "Dash-jumping into a Ground Pound Attack"?

Slide-Charged Signature Attacks - https://www.reddit.com/r/Brawlhalla/comments/4dp155/a_comprehensive_guide_to_slide_charging/

Dash-jump into a ground pound - Dash and quickly jump towards the edge of the map (if an enemy is there of course) and quickly ground pound (triangle/circle and down on the d-pad/analog stick) hopefully killing.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

It seems pretty hard to land a slide charging signature in a legit match, been trying for hours and nothing. Really annoying. It's a shame these trophies can't be boosted.

They can be, that's how I got slide charging trophy lol, just set your region to a less populated region(Japan, Australia), you should find your alt acc/partner in a couple of tries

• Like 3

11 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Slide-Charged Signature Attack is when you run off the edge and you charge signature attack at the same time and then you release it in the air - that's how I got it

I'm having trouble unlocking the other one, I do a dash jump and then I press down attack, should I do anything else?

I did it with Teros/Orion(Axe and Spear are easier to use for it on my opinion). You need to press :cross:+:r2: at the same time(At least it works great for me) and then Down+:triangle: or :circle:. Your opponent needs to be at very low health or very close to the edge on the map. The way I know it worked is when it instantly killed them.

Edited by Hibari-shugosha
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Hibari-shugosha said:

I did it with Teros/Orion(Axe and Spear are easier to use for it on my opinion). You need to press :cross:+:r2: at the same time(At least it works great for me) and then Down+:triangle: or :circle:. Your opponent needs to be at very low health or very close to the edge on the map. The way I know it worked is when it instantly killed them.

Thanks! I always pressed down+:square:, will try with :triangle: or :circle:. Hopefully it unlocks haha

7 hours ago, SADCM_PT said:

Feel free to add me and I can show in game

I just obtained the move specific Trophies, thank you anyway for your kindness :)

By the way my God, luckly boosting in empty servers was easy, but I'd like to know what they were thinking while making these two Trophies. It was still pretty hard to get the good timing in order to make the moves connect, how could they pretend us to land them in real matches :/

1 minute ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I just obtained the move specific Trophies, thank you anyway for your kindness :)

By the way my God, luckly boosting in empty servers was easy, but I'd like to know what they were thinking while making these two Trophies. It was still pretty hard to get the good timing in order to make the moves connect, how could they pretend us to land them in real matches :/

What character did you use for falling with style?

1 hour ago, Kittet3 said:

I'm a bit confused about the 50 legends part. I seem to only have 10 or so legends available to me and they aren't the same ones I had when I played a year or so ago. Do you have to buy the legends with the in-game gold? 

No, you don't have to buy them. Available legends change every week 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ScorpioOfShadows said:

Thanks. Got this one. Now focusing on Wall Cleaner. Does it have to be on the wall or my opponent can stay normally on the ground.
I am asking cause i got 29 KOs so far and the trophy didnt pop.

The opponent must be on the ground, at the very edge, like one step away from falling. You are at the opposite edge and run to them with the left stick: at a certain point you press R2 (Your run should cause some dust), then X to jump and, while mid air, triangle and down on the left stick at the same time.

7 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

The opponent must be on the ground, at the very edge, like one step away from falling. You are at the opposite edge and run to them with the left stick: at a certain point you press R2 (Your run should cause some dust), then X to jump and, while mid air, triangle and down on the left stick at the same time.

Thanks. I will give it more tries then :D

On 7/13/2020 at 10:42 AM, ScorpioOfShadows said:

Any suggestions for the horde mode?
Reached wave 17 with random people but it seems very hard :(

Later Edit: Max reached is 23... still seems impossible

Hey man i see you finally got this trophy, any tips? Do you know if the amount of players you have with you affects the difficulty(number of monsters that spawn in)? How many players did you do it with? Also nice job on 100% account. 

Edited by iDavjd
  • Like 1