Trophy Thoughts

Stormwarrior90

2 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Seems a nice challenging plat @turniplord what do you think?

Just had to check that I can now talk about the game... Yeah, it's challenging - also maybe not possible at the moment.

Completing the game in under an hour is going to be tough, but there are guides out there. Completing the game without getting hit is going to be very, very hard due to the auto-saves and amount of enemies and pain-in-the-arse bosses who are quite tricky to avoid. But, collecting all the Coma Cards is, at the moment, not possible on any platform. There's three missing from the game! This is getting resolved soon though as the developer is aware of it :)

Gives you plenty of time to try and get the no-hit run I guess!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, turniplord said:

Just had to check that I can now talk about the game... Yeah, it's challenging - also maybe not possible at the moment.

Completing the game in under an hour is going to be tough, but there are guides out there. Completing the game without getting hit is going to be very, very hard due to the auto-saves and amount of enemies and pain-in-the-arse bosses who are quite tricky to avoid. But, collecting all the Coma Cards is, at the moment, not possible on any platform. There's three missing from the game! This is getting resolved soon though as the developer is aware of it :)

Gives you plenty of time to try and get the no-hit run I guess!

Thanks!!! Can I add you on psn? 

1 minute ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Thanks!!! Can I add you on psn? 

Sure, why not :)

To anyone else who randomly comes in here, I've just finished my review of the game here: https://www.gamepitt.co.uk/neversong-ps4-review/

I have all but the 'no damage' and 'all Coma Cards' trophies and have played the game about five or six times now. 

I really enjoyed the game, there's also a Japanese double pack coming out physically with English voices and subs - I've linked to it in the review. It contains both Pinstripe and Neversong (same dev)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Woah, loved the review, thanks a ton for that, I kind of got lured here by the name of the game and really wanted to look more into it. Didn't expect any reviews, thanks again!

Edit: For others: turniplord's review really gives quite a lot of information and I personally liked it. Gotta say, there's quite some good games from Kickstarters. I'm a bit sad I tend to back the wrong ones. ?

Edited by ylc0304

17 hours ago, ylc0304 said:

Woah, loved the review, thanks a ton for that, I kind of got lured here by the name of the game and really wanted to look more into it. Didn't expect any reviews, thanks again!

Edit: For others: turniplord's review really gives quite a lot of information and I personally liked it. Gotta say, there's quite some good games from Kickstarters. I'm a bit sad I tend to back the wrong ones. 1f613.png

for those who know about the missing three cards (there’s 3 missing cards btw), the steam version has been updated and now includes them. The PS4 version should also get a patch very soon (I think the NA version may already have the update). 

• 1 month later...
On 12.8.2020 at 3:55 PM, turniplord said:

for those who know about the missing three cards (there’s 3 missing cards btw), the steam version has been updated and now includes them. The PS4 version should also get a patch very soon (I think the NA version may already have the update). 

Any news about said patch?

On 9/20/2020 at 6:26 AM, AvengedEvil said:

Any news about said patch?

Sorry, missed this comment. The NA version got a patch shortly after my comment but the EU version didn't. I have the EU version and know ours certainly doesn't have the Steam update on there yet. But, seeing as the fix is supposedly live on PC now, I'd imagine the console version is just being tested or awaiting approval.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, PlushyPants49 said:

@turniplord are you saying the NA list is attainable now? 

Nobody has it yet so I imagine it's not been fixed yet. We got the EU version for review but I saw an update for the NA version released when I last posted. No idea what the patch notes were though. I'll drop the publisher an email and see if they have any eta on it

• 9 months later...

Well it has almost been a year and still no update added to the EU version. I've messaged the publisher and dev (Thomas Brush) a few times over the year and not had a reply. Even showed them a vid of a glitch I found. Such a shame as I know if this game was attainable the game sales would be quite high, well more than the 76 owners psnp currently states anyway. I'm a fan of Thomas Brush and will support him on his next game, but this has put me off slightly. Probably play it on a different acc first.

Edited by sithknight666

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2.1.2022 at 0:49 PM, AvengedEvil said:

I've downloaded the EU version from the PSN store (V1.03) and played up until the point where Punky's card should be. Alas, it's still not there... 1f615.png

What a shame. The game and its story are actually very good.

After seeing that a new patch has been released, and that someone actually got the plat, I decided to load up my old save. Much to my surprise, the missing card shows up now. ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

After seeing that a new patch has been released, and that someone actually got the plat, I decided to load up my old save. Much to my surprise, the missing card shows up now. ?

Peet's coma card still doesn't show up tho. At least not for me. ?

Edited by AvengedEvil

• 4 weeks later...
On 2022-02-02 at 5:09 PM, AvengedEvil said:

Peet's coma card still doesn't show up tho. At least not for me. 1f622.png

I thought so as well, but it was in the second bank of washing machines, by the entrance to the asylum.

• 2 weeks later...

Got all the Coma Cards except those two at the end of the list (under the star category) and the Coma Card trophy still doesn't unlock. Any idea how to get those final two? Thanks!

EDIT: Oh, found them! They were inside the second house you need to use the Saphire Key to open (I forgot about that house :P)

Edited by Phaazoid
Self-answered

• 5 months later...