Pulled from store (NA)?

djb5f

1 minute ago, grifteskymfning said:

It is delisted, yes.

Yep, that was quick.  Did not last long.  They lost possible future sales.  I looked it up and Amazon said they were focusing on other efforts and no longer supporting.  

Still does not make sense to pull unless licensing issues or they just were not happy with the final product. 

2 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

Forever First 100% achiever by 56 seconds. 

Aha, very nice.  Did you enjoy the game?

The game itself did not look magnificent to me hence why I hadn’t bought it yet.  But I was planning to as I enjoyed the episodes I have seen from the show, most notably Jeremy Clarkson who is hilarious.

2 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Aha, very nice.  Did you enjoy the game?

The game itself did not look magnificent to me hence why I hadn’t bought it yet.  But I was planning to as I enjoyed the episodes I have seen from the show, most notably Jeremy Clarkson who is hilarious.

I really enjoyed the game, it was no Need for Speed, but it was still a solid race experience. It’s pretty much just a replay of the episodes of the season 3 with the ability to participate in some of the events. The events were well thought out and cool at the moment, but they weren’t often used after you played them once. A few irritating events as well that just didn’t feel right but as far as I am aware every event you do in the game was used in the show as well. It’s just a nice little companion piece to have! 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

I really enjoyed the game, it was no Need for Speed, but it was still a solid race experience. It’s pretty much just a replay of the episodes of the season 3 with the ability to participate in some of the events. The events were well thought out and cool at the moment, but they weren’t often used after you played them once. A few irritating events as well that just didn’t feel right but as far as I am aware every event you do in the game was used in the show as well. It’s just a nice little companion piece to have! 

I agree, from the point of view of a fan of the show, it was quite fun and funny. 

The only bad part was the stupid grind for the plat and 100% (single player races started to get boring soon, and we had to do them lots of times for the 4 50 wins plus using x times each power...). That's my only complaint. 

17 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I agree, from the point of view of a fan of the show, it was quite fun and funny. 

The only bad part was the stupid grind for the plat and 100% (single player races started to get boring soon, and we had to do them lots of times for the 4 50 wins plus using x times each power...). That's my only complaint. 

I agree. The grind was horrible, it was fun at first hearing their little witty remarks when you would pick up and use items, or hit things. But it got old after maybe 5-10 races. Hahaha

https://www.amazongames.com/en-us/support/the-grand-tour-game/gyf47dkju5bq5d7v/contact-us

The Grand Tour Game Sunset FAQ

The Grand Tour Game has been removed from storefronts, and has been sunset so we can focus our efforts and resources on other projects.

So, what does that mean? Can I still play the game?  If you have a copy of the game, you can continue to play with no restrictions. At the moment, you won’t see any effect. But there are some things you should be aware of:

The game has been removed from all storefronts and is no longer available to purchase.

After July 31, 2020, if you have access to Pre-order and/or Twitch Prime bonus content this content will expire, but you will continue to be able to play the game without this bonus content.

What is the Pre-order bonus content that will expire on July 31, 2020?

Jeremy Clarkson’s Beach Buggy

Richard Hammond’s Eco Car

James May’s Fire Truck

What is the Twitch Prime bonus content that will expire on July 31, 2020?

Porsche 918 Spyder Crown Edition Livery

Lotus Evora

Ford Mustang RTR Hoonigan Livery

Dodge Challenger Hellcat

If you have further questions please contact us.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...