Ratchet & Clank Or Jak & Daxter?

Goro

Ratchet & Clank Or Jak & Daxter?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Ratchet & Clank Or Jak & Daxter?

• Ratchet & Clank
    • Jak & Daxter

For me, Ratchet & Clank wins.

In my opinion, they had the better game including Crack in Time, which had a great story and good gameplay for both characters. I liked solving puzzles as Clank more then doing stuff with Ratchet, and then the other games are good also, like Into the Nexus, but I haven't gotten into that yet.

On the other hand, Jak & Daxter is still a great trilogy, and I enjoyed the first game, but Jak II and III were kinda boring to me, mostly because of them being very similar to each other.

Since I played Jak & Daxter for two hours straight in a movie theater when it got out, I was hooked. (played in the common waiting area, not on a big screen)

Before I was a console fanboy, I was a J&D fan.

R&C were the enemies and they were bad. I would never play them and I would never like them.

I was ten years old by the way.

But as so many things, I loved both franchises growing up.

Played Deadlocked was the first R&C I really enjoyed and played it multiple times over.

Got R&C Tools of Destruction on my PS3 bundle.

It's a shame that there isn't any J&D game in developpement.

But I'll go with them for old times sake.

• 3 weeks later...

for me i really like the ratchet & clank games... not only are they fun albeit slightly linear like most platformers but they're all funny...

the jak & daxter trilogy are good too but apart from daxter they're quite tedious to play through...

abit of a shame that there hasnt been a return to jak & daxter or even crash but the devs always leave a franchise once they've seen the story through... uncharted is the next game to be finished sadly

for me i really like the ratchet & clank games... not only are they fun albeit slightly linear like most platformers but they're all funny...

the jak & daxter trilogy are good too but apart from daxter they're quite tedious to play through...

abit of a shame that there hasnt been a return to jak & daxter or even crash but the devs always leave a franchise once they've seen the story through... uncharted is the next game to be finished sadly

Did you see the jak 4 leaked info

if not. dont search it up. keep your eyes unblood covered

For me, Ratchet & Clank wins.

In my opinion, they had the better game including Crack in Time, which had a great story and good gameplay for both characters. I liked solving puzzles as Clank more then doing stuff with Ratchet, and then the other games are good also, like Into the Nexus, but I haven't gotten into that yet.

On the other hand, Jak & Daxter is still a great trilogy, and I enjoyed the first game, but Jak II and III were kinda boring to me, mostly because of them being very similar to each other.

the only things making me play jak 2 are trophies, and the story. THE GAME IS SO FREAKING HARD

i liked jak 2 but probably only because of the gta style and for me it wasnt that tough although i remember the original bein ridiculously easier than the hd collection... i think the difficulty has been turned up slighty like justaddwater did for strangers wrath hd...

in the original for the races, jaks race pod could easily take upto 4 big shunts and 2 straight collisions but on the hd version it can barely withstand a few touches before it gets destroyed... video comparisons on youtube even show this too

they fucked me over for a few days and for new players the races alone are easily the biggest fuckin nightmare to get through...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Ratchet & Clank 

I loved playing all of them(Really Enjoyed Maxing out every gun/weapon in the games) when I had A PS2, and after DeadLocked(My Favorite thus Far, loved the

& excessive Shooting gameplay)...Well I just lost track of them, and was left very behind.

Although my Next Ratchet & Clank to play will Be "Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction", and i'm looking forward to playing the "Future" Series.

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1