PS Plus August 2020 in Russia: Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout and Frantics (instead of CoD: MW2 Remastered)

PostalDudeRus

Since CoD: MW2 banned in PS Store (Russian Store, and on PS4 only, you can get it on Xbox or PC), they decided to replace CoD with some party game.

People are very upset about this, there are about 2k comments on vk.com post and 24k dislikes on youtube video.

As for me, I actually don't care what they give players as "free" games, because after TLoU 2 release I decided not to spend any cent on Sony products.

But it's kinda unfair to be honest, what do you think?

• Like 2

On 29.7.2020 at 1:25 AM, guy who says bruh said:

As for me, I actually don't care what they give players as "free" games, because after TLoU 2 release I decided not to spend any cent on Sony products.

Just buy used. 

But it's kinda unfair to be honest, what do you think?

From what I've heard the game is pure anti-russian and pro-american propaganda. Why would anyone want to play this anyway? 

Edited by Silver-I-Chariot

18 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

From what I've heard the game is pure anti-russian and pro-american propaganda. Why would anyone want to play this anyway? 

Dunno, maybe because some people likes First Person Shooters and just like to have fun with videogames? Geez.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Well, since you asked... A lot of people can see a game as just a game and not as something else. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Just buy used. 

AMERICA NUMBER ONE

Now excuse me while I go shoot my guns with burger music playing in the background

• Like 1

I don't understand where people are getting pro-american/anti-russian propaganda from this game. The whole war between the US and Russia is sparked by a Russian ultranationalist and we later find out that an American, General Shepard is behind the war. Part of the game is from the perspective of the US, but it's not like the Russians are portrayed as evil. The closest thing to an evil group is Shepard's private military.

If you want to to talk about propaganda then look at the new Modern Warfare. Rewrites history to make Russia responsible for the highway of death. Makes them out to be pure evil in every scenario while the Americans and British look like heroes. I can't believe the devs actually believe they made a morally grey campaign and I can't believe there are people who actually believe that game's campaign is as good as the originals.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Story in original MW trilogy is OK, coz it's terrorists taking control over Russian government and doing bad things in world. Game was extremly popular here, and nobody cared about political aspects of this game. Unlike CoD:MW (2019) where Russian main bad guys actions are under control from Russian government. Means Russians are biggest nowdays Nazies, and don't forget about Highway of Death mission, for some reason it's now Russians fault. But for real, real reason why Russians are bad in last CoD is because Russia is not biggest market when it comes to console video games (unlike PC) so they can portrait this country as they want, they will never do that with China (for obvious reasons) lmao

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Bruh

I never understood this take. Who should we be fighting then? the shmeeps from country doofinsmits?

People like playing stuff grounded in realism, sometimes with ties to our real world. That doesn't mean its propaganda. Its fiction

Edited by WatertownsFinest

MW2 remastered? Oh hell yeah boys. Got the PS3 version done already but I was planning on buying the remaster eventually. Now I gets it for free woohoo!

What on earth is this Fall Guys game though? The screenshots I saw reminded me of Teletubbys meets Barney. I can’t find any trophy information about it lol.

16 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

If you want to to talk about propaganda then look at the new Modern Warfare. Rewrites history to make Russia responsible for the highway of death. Makes them out to be pure evil in every scenario while the Americans and British look like heroes. I can't believe the devs actually believe they made a morally grey campaign and I can't believe there are people who actually believe that game's campaign is as good as the originals.

Got both of them mixed up, thanks for correcting.