Slyde, Little Adventure On The Prairie, Toro, Orc Slayer, Eekeemoo and Nubla will be my first plats! New to trophy hunting :)

TrophyPower

Welcome to the club. I wish to give you a little advice, you can take it or leave it, I'm not judging your choices. However, some of those listed games are notoriously dull and glitchy. I would save your money and try to focus on things that will deliver a better quality of experience. There are a lot of short games out there that are very enjoyable. You can have a quick boost and get better value and entertainment out of your money. 

Normally I wouldn't focus too much on another user's profile (especually from new users) but can you please tell me you plan on playing good games on top of the easy ones?

Two years ago I created a new PSN account focus specifically on easy platinums/100% titles and after completing 7 or 8 games in a row I felt bad about it and so I just continued my now-defunct first account. Upon starting this account with the intention of starting over with a fairly high completion percentage and finding a balance between easy games and experiencing quality across 3 PlayStation platforms. I also pay attention to my (future) trophy milestones whenever possible because I perfer my 100th platinum or whatever not come from complete garbage. Mayo as a first platinum milestone? Ugh...

...Again, I'm not here to tell you what you should or shouldn't do with your account however you'll be missing out on a lot of what PlayStation has to offer if easy games is you're only focus.

1 hour ago, usapro2017 said:

It’s people like you that give trophy hunting a bad name!

just playing trash for easy Plats

Way to make someone feel welcome!  ?

@TrophyPower  There is nothing wrong with playing games with easy platinums.  Some of those games are quite fun and/or funny, and you'll enjoy them.  However, of the titles you listed, I would agree with what others have said regarding the quality; you'll most likely find Orc Slayer and Toro unenjoyable.  Nubla is a fun game, however, and has multiple stacks, if you're thinking about that.  Other games that are commonly disparaged, such as My Name is Mayo, are also absurd (in a good way) and fun and quick, and worth a dollar and an hour of your time.

Start your gaming where you want to.  Don't let others talk you out of playing what you want, when you want.  Explore whatever game entices you.  Always remember that gaming at is core is meant to be fun.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TrophyPower said:

Hello everyone I’m new, always been a Nintendo gamer but trophy hunting looks fun and I want to build up my trophy level with a quick boost.

Hope to make many friends here and many trophies :)

Hey TrophyPower, welcome to the site. It looks like you are off to a good start. Just try and not let trophy hunting consume you. The last thing you want is for gaming to feel like a job and not fun. Good luck with your list. You are definitely a trophy hunter once you establish a backlog of games you plan to platinum.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, StressEater said:

Hey TrophyPower, welcome to the site. It looks like you are off to a good start. Just try and not let trophy hunting consume you. The last thing you want is for gaming to feel like a job and not fun. Good luck with your list. You are definitely a trophy hunter once you establish a backlog of games you plan to platinum.

second this. i can't tell you how long my backlog of games i plan to plat or 100% is. is over 200 tho. word of the wise tho. don't just play a game because its an easy platinum. make sure its a game you enjoy. otherwise like @StressEater said. itll feel more like a job than fun. 

Edited by funboy1246
spelling