Trophy thoughts?

TheLoneliestPanda

8 minutes ago, DiegoMolinams said:

I'm buying this one tomorrow first thing in the morning, I hope it lives up to the hype and that there are enough players. Trophy wise looks quite easy 

Hopefully the player base lives for some time, if not then hopefully they have bots in the console edition to make the platinum still obtainable 

12 minutes ago, BlackSabre500 said:

Just looked at the trailer earlier today and it looked interesting to me, i'm planning on picking up this for sure.

It actually reminds me of the Army Men series

n1PgkFX.jpg

same I plan to pick it up if I can as I loved the army men series, the best was the one on ps2 the surge's war one as all dmg you take makes holes in your character and you need to pick up health packs to cover them up or use the plastic from the enemies you killed to heal up abit.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BlackSabre500 said:

Just looked at the trailer earlier today and it looked interesting to me, i'm planning on picking up this for sure.

It actually reminds me of the Army Men series

n1PgkFX.jpg

Army men was one of the first games I ever played, so this coming out is a instant buy for me also

I'd say about half the trophies look straightforward and will happen naturally and the other half look like they may be easier done in a boosting session.

I loved the Army Men series of games and have been thinking of picking this up pending price and if I really want it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pirelli913 said:

I'd say about half the trophies look straightforward and will happen naturally and the other half look like they may be easier done in a boosting session.

I loved the Army Men series of games and have been thinking of picking this up pending price and if I really want it.

The Steam version is $9.99 so should be at that price or it might be higher.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

Hopefully the player base lives for some time, if not then hopefully they have bots in the console edition to make the platinum still obtainable 

The game does have private matches too so maybe that has bots? Or can team up with others to boost trophies if needed?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BlackSabre500 said:

The Steam version is $9.99 so should be at that price or it might be higher.

That's my hope, but from what I understand, it released on Steam back in 2015, so it may have been higher when it first released there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

The game does have private matches too so maybe that has bots? Or can team up with others to boost trophies if needed?

I'm not 100% sure how bots will work, but i guess we'll find out either way soon enough!

I just checked the UK store and its out. £15.99. Not sure what that translates into other currencies 

10 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

If the price of $29.95 USD listed here is legit, it's ridiculous...

https://store.playstation.com/en-au/product/EP1075-CUSA20284_00-THEMEANGREENS000

I read $20 on Reddit. Still too much, I'll wait to see how the game performs in terms of the quantity of players and wait for a sale probably. Already played myself by buying Rocke Arena, can't let it happened again so soon. 

3 hours ago, DiegoMolinams said:

I read $20 on Reddit. Still too much, I'll wait to see how the game performs in terms of the quantity of players and wait for a sale probably. Already played myself by buying Rocke Arena, can't let it happened again so soon. 

It's available in PSN now for $19.99, which I think is still too high.

Anyone else having problems with progress tracking via the main menu player stats and trophies popping? I don't see anyone talking about it anywhere. I have played at least 5 matches by now without any trophies or matches being counted. It recently started tracking stats for me in player stats but its all been wiped now and I haven't even got a trophy for playing my first match.

I see a saved data for this game so I will try deleting my game and save. EDIT: This did not work. Played another match and still nothing. Quitting out of a game sometimes makes the stats all 0 for me but restarting the game seems to show all the stats again. Still no trophies though.

EDIT 2: Just tried playing a match on a different account which got the trophy for playing the first match. I hope i am not locked out of the trophy. However, I seem to be completing other trophies requirements I believe and nothing. I have sent them a DM on twitter regarding this as per NekoRave's suggestion. Thanks.

Edited by richard_1997