Server is failing to connect BUT you are still getting rewards!

ZeromusF4

Just as a heads up. The servers are overloaded right now. Games failing and crashing before the rewards screen.

I just won a game and was quite pissed cause the final screen failed to load due to the server. But rewards do pop up after you reconnect. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ZeromusF4 said:

Just as a heads up. The servers are overloaded right now. Games failing and crashing before the rewards screen.

I just won a game and was quite pissed cause the final screen failed to load due to the server. But rewards do pop up after you reconnect. 

good to know

My experience has been different. Especially on the first day most of the time I could not even start a round. I never saw the rewards screen *any* time at all after my first rounds and never got the rewards later either. I only knew what the screen looked like and that it gives rewards at all a day later ?

The server situation is getting better. Perhaps the novelty for the super casual fans has worn off (or they got pissed off permanently after the initial server situation) and they’ve left or they’ve added new servers. Probably both.

And today servers are working but it found me... 3 games. For the whole day! Im falling, faling then "unable to find opponents" and fall again. Maybe matchmaking is up amd it tries to find me my level of opponents (lvl25+)?

Still: as usual, shame of you Devolver. 

• Like 1

Calm down guys, I wanna play as well but its just a few days after release. Things will get better.

In a perfect world servers are working fantastic and everyone can connect all the time. But we dont live in that world. They obviously are doing the best they can.

Great game :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NieSwiety said:

And today servers are working but it found me... 3 games. For the whole day! Im falling, faling then "unable to find opponents" and fall again. Maybe matchmaking is up amd it tries to find me my level of opponents (lvl25+)?

Still: as usual, shame of you Devolver. 

Servers are working for you? I havent been able to play all morning. All i get is connection error and a notice saying server timed out the second i queue up