Trophy Thoughts?

2 hours ago, djb5f said:

Why do the previews clips look like they are from the PS2/PS3 if this is a PS4 game?  1f609.png

Come on. Nobody is complaining about all the shitty indie games that come out every week. They look all worse. This game looks like a bad ps4 or a pretty decent ps3 game yes. But this looks more like a ps4 game than showdown looked like a ps3 game.

1 hour ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

As stupid as it sounds, I was so hyped for this game even though it looked like complete garbage. I love the movies and I thought this would be a stupid but fun single player experience.

Half a list of multiplayer trophies and i'm thinking I need to go cancel my preorder.

Why do you act surprised about the trophies lol.The trophy list was already posted here in psnprofiles and on truetrophies at the end of june: 

FUCK THIS GAME

Lol another buy our game and we're going to force you to play it cause we know you want to get a 100% completion. 

The only racing game I ever liked was NFS Burn Out. It had online trophies, but not as bad as this game. And the game was fun so it never felt like a chore. I actually love NFS Burnout till this day. 

2 hours ago, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

FUCK THIS GAME

Lol another buy our game and we're going to force you to play it cause we know you want to get a 100% completion. 

The only racing game I ever liked was NFS Burn Out. It had online trophies, but not as bad as this game. And the game was fun so it never felt like a chore. I actually love NFS Burnout till this day. 

i really really hope that you refer to need for speed most wanted 2012. Otherwise it really hurts to read this...

5 minutes ago, westersburg said:

i really really hope that you refer to need for speed most wanted 2012. Otherwise it really hurts to read this...

?

I never played it. Are you saying that game is worse or better than Burnout?

Or are you saying F&F Crossroads has easier trophies than Most Wanted?

i was just refering to the fact that you said need for speed burnout. You mixed 2 series into 1 title. That hurt. There is literally no need for speed or burnout game with such a massive grind like crossroads. Cant say anything to difficulty tho, because i haven't played crossroads yet.

Burnout is better than any Need for Speed of the last decade. The only need for speeds, which are superior are underground 1, 2 Most Wanted (2005) and Carbon. Oh and they are most certainly better than this game here.

14 minutes ago, westersburg said:

i was just refering to the fact that you said need for speed burnout. You mixed 2 series into 1 title. That hurt. There is literally no need for speed or burnout game with such a massive grind like crossroads. Cant say anything to difficulty tho, because i haven't played crossroads yet.

Burnout is better than any Need for Speed of the last decade. The only need for speeds, which are superior are underground 1, 2 Most Wanted (2005) and Carbon. Oh and they are most certainly better than this game here.

LMAO I didn't even realize I wrote Need for Speed. 

Yeah, my bad. 

I was thinking of my favorite racing games and I was remembering Need for Speed Underground 1&2. But that was for the PS2 and I just picked the next favorite one which was Burnout.

7 minutes ago, cometowner said:

surprised this title coming from people behind need for speed and project cars .... visually its shit

its obviously a B team, the main team is developing project cars 3 right now. Most of the budget probably went in marketing and paying vin diesel & co.

• Like 1

On 07/08/2020 at 5:29 AM, Patrickosan said:

Question to people who are already playing or will be playing soom.

How bad is the online mode and how many hours of grind are we looking at here?

Hello

The campaign will take about 4-6 hours.

As for the multiplayer i think it will be around anywhere from 60-80 hours maybe even more  this is just a guess. Its skill dependent and you can be stuck in a lobby for 10 minutes until it fills up. There is also no private match for boosting. 

Play 400 ops will probably be the longest trophy. A match can take about 5-10 minutes.

Mvp trophies can be difficult dependent on skill.

Busts and takedowns will come naturally.

Hope this helps.

Edited by barrymcg

On 8.8.2020 at 3:45 PM, barrymcg said:

Hello

The campaign will take about 4-6 hours.

As for the multiplayer i think it will be around anywhere from 60-80 hours maybe even more  this is just a guess. Its skill dependent and you can be stuck in a lobby for 10 minutes until it fills up. There is also no private match for boosting. 

Play 400 ops will probably be the longest trophy. A match can take about 5-10 minutes.

Mvp trophies can be difficult dependent on skill.

Busts and takedowns will come naturally.

Hope this helps.

I assume this game will be dead in a few months so it should be boostable with a group of 9 players / accs.