Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

13 minutes ago, Obama1337_ said:

Can someone give me tips to get better at fall mountain? 

Run straight at the middle of the platform and fall off there then run directly at the front right spinner and go through it on the left, if you haven't stopped running then a ball should have gone through on the right and you'll either go through without issue or be pushed ahead. After that continue straight and you'll need to dodge two to four balls, I try to move towards the right when I can to limit the amount of ways the balls can come at me. At the top if you should be able to jump through the spinning hammer or it'll push you ahead, same for the one on the stairs. Then keep running and if you haven't been hit by anything you should arrive at the right moment to jump and grab the crown immediately. Even if you're off a bit you'll likely have enough time to wait for it to come back down since most people get hit by something going up the mountain.

Basically it all just relies on you following that path and not getting hit, do that and you should win most of the time.

9 minutes ago, FrostyMcNugs said:

This is the path that I take. Surprisingly, not very many people take this path. After watching this video, I win Fall Mountain 4/5 times.

That's the exact same path I take, don't know why so few go for it, I don't think I've had a single opponent who has managed to do it against me without getting hit.

Edited by AusLeviathan

Lost a two-game streak earlier tonight because someone grabbed me as I was going for the crown in Fall Mountain, and when I was about to start a new one, I somehow glitched through three spaces in a Hex-a-Gone final all the way down into the slime. Over an hour played tonight, and I can't even win one game. Fun.

9 minutes ago, FrostyMcNugs said:

This is the path that I take. Surprisingly, not very many people take this path. After watching this video, I win Fall Mountain 4/5 times.

5 minutes ago, AusLeviathan said:

Run straight at the middle of the platform and fall off there then run directly at the front right spinner and go through it on the left, if you haven't stopped running then a ball should have gone through on the right and you'll either go through without issue or be pushed ahead. After that continue straight and you'll need to dodge two to four balls, I try to move towards the right when I can to limit the amount of ways the balls can come at me. At the top if you should be able to jump through the spinning hammer or it'll push you ahead, same for the one on the stairs. Then keep running and if you haven't been hit by anything you should arrive at the right moment to jump and grab the crown immediately. Even if your off a bit you'll likely have enough time to wait for it to come back down since most people get hit by something going up the mountain.

Basically it all just relies on you following that path and not getting hit, do that and you should win most of the time.

That's the exact same path I take, don't know why so few go for it, I don't think I've had a single opponent who has managed to do it against me without getting hit.

Thanks. Getting good at fall mountain is the last thing I need to get 5 wins in a row

59 minutes ago, AusLeviathan said:

If your Kudos doesn't go up then you still have your streak, if it does then your streak has restarted. I'm guessing it depends on whether the server recorded the game as complete before the disconnect.

Thank you for answering. 1 more question, If I turn off my PS4 or Restart/Close the game application, will my streak be also void? Though my Kudos coins stay the same! 

1 minute ago, ArtoriusFrost said:

Thank you for answering. 1 more question, If I turn off my PS4 or Restart/Close the game application, will my streak be also void? Though my Kudos coins stay the same! 

No, you're streak will be fine. The app can be closed for as long as you'd like.

On 2020/8/13 at 8:38 AM, Thalactus24 said:

I know this may sound dumb, but we gotta do something about this or the devs aren't going to do shit, like a petition to change the trophy in their Twitter

Congratz dude! I am working on it and wanna know if you get this by using the glitch?

So I tried a lot of times to have this trophy. And only this morning.

I win 1 time, lost my streak cause the game decided to count the kudos the next episode I was loosing.

And happen to me a second time right after I won an episode this morning.

So in the last 2 days I won 13 episodes and I lost my streak 5 times mostly cause of me (1 time cause a guy push me). But I did loose it 3 times cause the game decided to count my Kudos.

I put back my console in my native language (I was in English US now it's french) and reinitialize the game.

At this point I'll try again. But if I loose 5 times my streak because the game decided to, I'll leave this game.

I've got all the trophies, not this one of course, get first so many times in race, won at least 70/75 episodes.

If the game decide to bring me back to 0 again and again. I lost a 3 / 1 / 1 in a row cause if this bug. 1 is Ok but 3...

Let's hope native language and reinitialize the game will work.

I let you know if I encounter this bug again...

Lost another streak on Hex-a-Gone, I don't know what's happening I used to win in that game but now I get second everytime I get there basically 

35 minutes ago, FrostyMcNugs said:

Getting 5 wins in a day sounds a LOT better.

If those were the requirements, I would have won the trophy countless times already :(

• Like 2

Is the server based on location or account? Because my account and store are the Uk but I'm in Korea and the Japanese and Korean players are insanely good. After coming 2nd in a couple of the longest rounds of hex-a-gone I started to look up the winners each time and their profiles always show Japan or Korean flags.

4 minutes ago, rm_rosen said:

Is the server based on location or account? Because my account and store are the Uk but I'm in Korea and the Japanese and Korean players are insanely good. After coming 2nd in a couple of the longest rounds of hex-a-gone I started to look up the winners each time and their profiles always show Japan or Korean flags.

Usually location based for this sort of thing, as you will already be connected through the PSN's local servers.

2 hours ago, diogoarez said:

Bruh got Slime Climb finally, and then instead of a final we get 4v5 Fall Ball, guess which team I was on

Every time for Fall Ball before the finale, I am on the team with fewer players, it is uncanny!  We lose by 1 goal each time it seems like.

Edited by djb5f

4 hours ago, FrostyMcNugs said:

Really good video guide, thank you ?

I'm still too nervous to risk Fall Mountain on a streak since there's almost always someone coming up on the other side ? But this will be good when I'm playing for fun!

4 hours ago, GoldenPuga said:

It would’ve been so much better if they added another way to get the trophy like : win 5 games in a row OR win 5 games in a single day ?

I guess a long grind would be a better replacement, like getting 200 wins. I know that's alot, but would kinda balance the requirements, either alot of time or skill.

• Like 2