Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

got it like 1-2h ago. Wrote most of my thoughts here, but i can add some things:

• i quit using the pause menu, and sometimes closed app if i was loading into Roll Out since you're in danger as soon as it starts
  • 2 of my quits seemed like very close calls, but worked. I choked at the end of Slime Climb and saw my bean fall into the slime, but I was safe. Same thing in Hexagone. If your kudos is unchanged, you should be fine.
  • I did my last 2 wins with a squad of 2 others. This definitely helps for team games, and can make the finale easier if they sabotage randoms. Alleviates a bit of the pressure

not particularly proud of this luck-based trophy; more proud of how consistent I got at winning races. Fucking RNG

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:
So the glitch still works after this server-side update?

@hore can you list the game modes you quit right away?

I only quit every tail game, jinxed and now slime climb I guess.

yup, still works after that hotfix.

My blacklist grew as my streak grew, but basically:

0 streak = nothing

1 streak = jinxed

2 streak = perfect match (low risk, but also low reward)

3 streak = every elimination game except Slime Climb (but honestly, you should have enough time to quit them all except maybe Perfect Match)

4 streak = nothing?  (I didn't encounter Slime Climb, but might wanna quit that depending on your confidence)

i played most of the team modes and quit if we didn't have a solid lead in the last 10s.

The hardest part is not being stubborn in the finale. I was often too stubborn to quit on Hexagone cuz you always convince yourself you can clutch it (even on the bottom floor), and that cost me 1-2 streaks. But sometimes that's simply the only way to win...

Edited by hore
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

Don't buy a unpatched game and play it unfairly or you'll most likely get flagged.

I'm so confused of the context of this post.

You can play unpatched games all you like and not get flagged. Can't play unpatched games online unfortunately so once this fix fall guys it's fixed. 

Finally I got this elusive trophy.  Got 4 episode wins in a row, then stumbled for some time on the 5th episode as I always get the Hexagon game.  Didn't want to risk it so I kept quitting until I got the Fall Mountain game after which I got the 5th win and the trophy.

Edited by milanbarca82

Man! i was on a 4 streak earlier, and went to options instead off leave lol. after that i couldnt be arsed at all. i was about to give up, then i won 3 on the trot without leaving. and eventually got the 5! its still so hard with the exploit! 

Still working as of now!

Goodluck all! Get that ridiculous Trophy!

3 hours ago, hore said:

yup, still works after that hotfix.

My blacklist grew as my streak grew, but basically:

0 streak = nothing

1 streak = jinxed

2 streak = perfect match (low risk, but also low reward)

3 streak = every elimination game except Slime Climb (but honestly, you should have enough time to quit them all except maybe Perfect Match)

4 streak = nothing?  (I didn't encounter Slime Climb, but might wanna quit that depending on your confidence)

i played most of the team modes and quit if we didn't have a solid lead in the last 10s.

The hardest part is not being stubborn in the finale. I was often too stubborn to quit on Hexagone cuz you always convince yourself you can clutch it (even on the bottom floor), and that cost me 1-2 streaks. But sometimes that's simply the only way to win...

Thanks, I'll keep those in mind.

Didn't get any streak today, tbh I've lost most of my interest in this after losing a 4 win streak on hex (the minigame I'm most confident at).

The only games I instantly ducked were all 3 tail games, Jinxed and Jump Showdown. I appreciate Block Party, Roll Out and Perfect Match can be a risk, but I personally felt that if I ducked those, I’d never get anywhere and my win rate on those games was sufficiently high. Perfect Match is virtually a free pass to the next round, so I really don’t see a good reason to avoid it.

Just lost a 4 win streak on Hex-a-gone of all things, disappointing but at least it does seem possible as long as the exploit isn't patched.

To demonstrate how ridiculously luck based doing this is. In order to get those four wins I had to deal with balls that were teleporting between team zones in hoarder, a glitch that caused me to fall through the basket in the egg game and take the golden egg with me, someone on my team actually removing golden eggs and putting them in another teams basket, tail grabs that made no visible sense in Royal Fumble and several elimination games where I had a person follow me around for more than a minute ignoring everyone else and constantly grabbing me.

Will try again tomorrow I guess.

Edited by AusLeviathan

Infallible is now mine, woohoo. 

Here's how my matches went tonight: 2 wins in a row, left one, win, left 13 games, win, left 2 games, win  

Team tail tag, hoarders, and jinxed were instant leave. 

Other team games, leave if losing in last 10 seconds. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Capukkion23 said:

So, i was in a 3 win streak and a crash happened during a game. I don't remember my kudos before that episode, but usually, crashes invalidates a streak or am i safe?

mine crashed too; youre safe

• Like 1