Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

32 minutes ago, CravingClarity said:

You could apply that logic to most things competitive. Does any sport really matter at the end of the day? Does it really matter whether that Olympic athlete gets the medal they have their eyes set on, after years of training and hardship and commitment. 

If something matters to somebody it matters to somebody. That's the only measure of worth something can have.

See that logic is completely different but understandable. Anything competitive in real life is worth doing and it matters more so than anything say virtual. Anyone in the sports business, entertainment business and any other businesses have sponsors so they get paid to actually be the best at whatever it may be whereas earning trophies is a completely different matter of worth. Sure it gives the player a huge feeling of satisfaction but is it really leading that player anywhere? In real life, it is worth to stress and feel disappointment in yourself for not being able to achieve something you really want but when it comes to games and trophies, if it is not in your capabilities to achieve a certain trophy, just let it slide unless knowingly you can come back to it at a later stage in which your capabilities have grown to being able to achieve that trophy.

To me, yes trophies matter because as said, it gives any player the satisfaction of completing the requirements for that trophy but at the end of the day, it doesn’t compare to what’s going on in reality and no one should be going to sleep with the stress of not being able to achieve said trophy. That’s my opinion on it anyways. To each to their own

4 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Did a perfect run on Fall Mountain and somehow still had to quit because there was a guy on the other side even though I saw him get hit by a ball earlier 

The lag means that the guy may have been hit a second or two before you actually saw it, which would explain that.

8 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Did a perfect run on Fall Mountain and somehow still had to quit because there was a guy on the other side even though I saw him get hit by a ball earlier 

Sometimes if a fast moving ball hit the spining doors, the door rotation can launch you far ahead. This could be his case.

This game is tough, a patch is apparently coming this week.

1.) Take your time, take risks when trying to get one win.

2.) Leave any game mode you don't feel confident in

3.) If you do end up falling, quit with enough anticipation

4.) Ideal finals are hex-a-gon, royal fumble and fall mountain, quit the showdown instantly. 

I had a dream about this trophy last Saturday and I'm glad I got it because I'm super burned out on the game itself now...

13 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I have a friend who has gotten a 5 win streak twice, and a 4 win streak countless times. 

This game isn't luck. You just need to play better. 

I've done three 4 win streaks each broken up by a single loss in the past few hours, it's massively up to luck.

How can you do anything about tail tag when the game is designed to prevent better players from helping their team. The hoop game and Fall Ball have golden objects to allow losing teams to win in a single shot. Jinx is basically a slot machine. Every other team game comes down to whichever team the other two teams gang up against.

Even the solo games have a lot of luck involved. The racing games are easy to pass but the survival games can be lost because another person decides to take you with them and since there's no standard way to block other than jumping which puts you at more risk, this essentially comes down to luck.

That's without even talking about the glitches which can take you out even if you are perfect.

You can be as good at the game as you want, if you don't have luck on your side you're not getting to five in a row.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

This game is tough, a patch is apparently coming this week.

1.) Take your time, take risks when trying to get one win.

2.) Leave any game mode you don't feel confident in

3.) If you do end up falling, quit with enough anticipation

4.) Ideal finals are hex-a-gon, royal fumble and fall mountain, quit the showdown instantly. 

I had a dream about this trophy last Saturday and I'm glad I got it because I'm super burned out on the game itself now...

Patch when?? Where you look this information. 

Edited by MANU1950

2 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Seen a few comments on social media that a patch to fix exploit is almost ready to go live but I am unable to find any news to confirm it.

I just know devs are working on it. If they do an update, I leave the game. Anyway I'll leave it when Tony Hawk's is out ^^