EU PSN Maintenance

MesopithecusUK

Scheduled maintenance for EU PSN starting at 3pm on Wednesday 25th September to 3am on Thursday 26th September.

Playstation Network, store and account management will be unavailable during this time.

Thought I would post this here as the maintenance is on the same day Plus updates so we probably won't be able to download the new content until after the maintenance.

Source:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Technical/PSN-Maintenance-scheduled-for-Wednesday-25th-September/td-p/19805149

• Like 3

Is this still going on now? The site is not updating but psn is up and running. Was there a problem?

No clue, but they did change the schedule, (for early yesterday), and the store was down at least up to 19:00 UTC+0, but it's working now (was happy to see that we also get the SFxT DLC for PS3, along with the Vita game from PSN+...).

Still the maintenance probably did change something on how 3rd party sites could assess this kind of info (Sly probably may need to contact Sony if that's the case), and this may also have something to do with the PS4, since I believe that a maintenance as long as this, isn't just usual maintenance, but the start of preparations to integrate the PS4, since the release date is getting close.

Anyway, there's no info on the blog, so whatever there's going on, probably isn't something that the public should be informed, so just leave it to Sly to solve... and keep playing.

I got lucky enough to download the games first.

Does anyone know if DOA 5 Ultimate Core Fighters has trophies?

I will let you know when I instal it, since I already downloaded it, (have been for over 1 hour and half installing Dragon's Dogma... it's 12 Gb, but I don't think this was supposed to take this long... almost finished though..)

Edit: DoA 5 ultimate Core Fighters doesn't have trophies at all (it doesn't even add a trophy list, so I guess trophies only for the full version of the game).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

There is no public API.

There are only http interfaces at the sony servers, where all playstations can get there information from.

Its illegal to do request to the servers on your own, apart from that fact it is password protected. The passwords were leaked on the internet years ago.

Whether they changed the passwords, or they changed the server urls, or they implement another protection system.

Sorry, but currently there is no way to get those information.

This only affects the server: trophy.ww.np.community.playstation.net

The others work like usual.

Sly can not ask Sony for permission, because Sony doesn't want that.

And because of sly is not a hacker, he has to wait for someone who hacks the "new system", like everyone has to.

In worst case, it will never be possible again and this and other sites have to close, like I indicated a few weeks ago.

EDIT:

Exophase can do updates for now, so there has to be a different way.

Edited by kareha_

Why the hell would Sony want to have these sites closed? Don't they understand this is free advertisement for them? People come here and meet each other and talk about games. When they talk about games, they recommend games to each other and they go and buy it. Maybe they even get a Vita because someone recommended them. 

Are they too damn ignorant to see that? I've never been more happy with Sony since this year's E3 but this is just outrageous! 

Edited by MrCostari