Hero Card Points Glitched

MrPhrips

Is anyone else having a very disappointing problem where they complete a daily and weekly challenge and your hero card doesn't update the points?

I just finished a weekly challenge on Hulk and Thor and wasn't awarded any points. I even made sure to know what my current point value is and beat a daily and still nothing. It was working just fine the other day but I highly doubt I'll get my points awarded to me now.

• Like 2

Yep, I think the 1.05 patch messed up the hero cards. I finished a daily with Thor before the patch and got the points, but when I finished a weekly after the patch I didn't. Got the notification that the challenge was completed, went to the card and the challenge was marked as complete but my points were the same.

It happened to me too. Is there no way to get lost points? Do you know if he will ALWAYS make me now or is it random? At this point I avoid wasting time on challenges :(

I hope they find a way to understand the points made by the players who have the problem and give them to them. Is the only way not to pay for future battle passes not working? Are we kidding? xD 

I don't know how they can mess up so much with this game xD
It seems Thor has the problme. With Iron Man and Black Widow i don0t have problems, but with Thor 0 card points...

Btw: I wish they would implemented a Tab where I can see all the open objectives for today and this week at once. Like a todo List without to load every single character

50 minutes ago, Leo12Packers said:

Btw: I wish they would implemented a Tab where I can see all the open objectives for today and this week at once. Like a todo List without to load every single character

Yeah, first thing I do when the challenges reset now is type them all up so I can tick them off as I do them without having to constantly skip between characters to check what I need to do.  At least that’s what I was doing before the latest patch meant you don’t earn any points anyway.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SpacebarPIays said:

The Devs said they're currently trying to work on a patch to get all points to people that haven't received them but are unsure if able to etc.

If they can't, it's very simple: give a certain number of points to all characters unlocked upon login.
The maximum points per character in a day are 6 from the daily missions and 22 from the weekly ones. So give 28 points per character.

Too comfortable for us gamers? Their mistake, if they are serious they should do it xD

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Leo12Packers said:

Ok now it was the reset of the challenges (week and daily) and now ita glitched that every hero‘s weekly (1 of them) is done without doing anything but also without points -.-

Ahahahah idem. They are the ones I had already done lol
Nothing has been reset and now I have the "v" marked as done with the account being restarted.
I HAVE NO WORDS

In practice this week no 22 points ?

For everyone saying things about their weekly challenges not resetting check them again. As of 8:57 CST Sep 6th it look like they did some kind of update or hard reset to the challenges. My weekly ones have been reset and they seem to be registering points again. Hopefully there aren't any other problems with this again.

Starting to feel like this game was rushed pretty hard and released too soon.

5 hours ago, MrPhrips said:

Starting to feel like this game was rushed pretty hard and released too soon.

Oh yes!!!

I'll give it a try this evening, but without the challenges, this game isn't fun at all.
For me, the challenges and points are one of the main features.

Can someone explain me why the challenges and the objectives from the two groups, resets on two different hours?

On 9/7/2020 at 2:21 AM, Leo12Packers said:

Can someone explain me why the challenges and the objectives from the two groups, resets on two different hours?

I have two guesses. One being unintentional and it's just another one of many bugs in the game. Or it's intentionally done to keep you coming back and playing more. Same with daily and weekly challenges, different shops changing their gear at different times, the in-game store resets and all that. Their focus is getting people to keep coming back multiple times a day/week (to hopefully spend real money), instead of making things easy and convenient for the gamer to enjoy.

• Like 1