Ranking to Level 100 online in 2020

PhyrxianLibrarin

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/25/2020 at 1:22 PM, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

That's 100% true, it depends on your end goals. The Buzzard is cheaper up front and you can call it directly from the CEO menu. The Oppressor is faster and you can call it through the Motorcycle Club menu (or through the Terrorbyte). If you're into grinding all the businesses, you want a Terrorbyte anyways so you can start missions from anywhere, and at that point you may as well start saving for the Oppressor. If you just want to get enough money to buy Heist cars and fire the orbital cannon, I don't think it's as necessary.

For running cargo missions solo, do you think buying a nightclub helps or not?

thanks.

On 17/09/2020 at 3:33 AM, KingGuy420 said:

Grind out aeound 2.3 million dollars. Buy a CEO office and 3-4 small warehouses. Then run single crate import / export missions. Do the mission to get the crate then the mission to sell the crate. Rinse and repeat. They give the fastest xp afaik.

I don't mean to resurrect an old thread, but what are these import/export missions called? When I look up a list of Organisation work they only list headhunter, Airfreight and Haulage, none of which match this import/export thing. Is it just some unnamed import/export job that you repeat? Is it the vehicle thing? 

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/GTA_Online:_Import/Export

Or is it the special cargo thing?

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Special_Cargo

Edited by bikeman223

15 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

I don't mean to resurrect an old thread, but what are these import/export missions called? When I look up a list of Organisation work they only list headhunter, Airfreight and Haulage, none of which match this import/export thing. Is it just some unnamed import/export job that you repeat? Is it the vehicle thing? 

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/GTA_Online:_Import/Export

That’s probably it. I don’t know exactly what rockstar calls them. The export missions do have ground, air, and sea variations so Headhunter, Airfreight, and Haulage might be referring to those.

When you own a ceo office and at least one warehouse, you go sit at the computer in the ceo office. The option on the left is “cargo” or something (there’s also an option for vehicles but they give less rp). Then you pick which warehouse you want to store it in. Then pick 1 crate. Then it’ll launch a mission to go get the crate and take it to your warehouse. Then once in your warehouse, there’s a computer in there to start the “sell crate” mission. Rinse and repeat. 

It gives about 8000rp for doing both parts which is pretty high compared to other things in the game.

2 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

That’s probably it. I don’t know exactly what rockstar calls them. The export missions do have ground, air, and sea variations so Headhunter, Airfreight, and Haulage might be referring to those.

When you own a ceo office and at least one warehouse, you go sit at the computer in the ceo office. The option on the left is “cargo” or something (there’s also an option for vehicles but they give less rp). Then you pick which warehouse you want to store it in. Then pick 1 crate. Then it’ll launch a mission to go get the crate and take it to your warehouse. Then once in your warehouse, there’s a computer in there to start the “sell crate” mission. Rinse and repeat. 

It gives about 8000rp for doing both parts which is pretty high compared to other things in the game.

Yeah, thanks for elaborating. I think it's the special cargo which is the method you were referring to.

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Special_Cargo

11 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

I would suggest picking 3 crates mission every time, faster and not much more difficult.

Unless they've changed this... If you just want to rank up quickly for platinum and aren't too bothered about actually playing, just go to the shower in your apartment. Play music on repeat on your phone/music player etc, put your earphones against the controller mic and leave on overnight (might have to put a rubber band around the sticks to stop it timing out.) You get a slow trickle of XP for 'singing' into the mic. Only have to do it a few times and you'll hit 100. 

• Like 1

On 29/01/2021 at 0:10 AM, KingGuy420 said:

Thats what I use. There’s supposedly other methods but I could never get them to work.

Okay thanks. I’ll make note of my network settings beforehand in case I mess things up.

Edited by bikeman223

• 3 weeks later...

Im a pretty hardcore Rockstar Games fan, and im over rank 700 in this game. Rank 100 is easy, and doesn't require too much RP.

Best method to rank up is Adversary Modes that has double RP (check newswires) and other stuff like VIP work or Client work.

Don't do boring RP methods, as you'll get bored of it, do the fun things instead, so you can enjoy the game

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I'm resurrecting the thread to make it more visible for new players that don't care much about the online part of the game and just want to get trophies.

There's an easy 100% AFK method mentioned above that takes ~20 hours to get to level 100. It requires you to have a boosting partner.

1. Bookmark this job: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/s05CDPtw1kuKUv0KEOdxNQ (google "peter griffin husky" if the link dies or sth)

2. Start an invite-only lobby

3. Start the job, set it to 999 rounds (if you can only set up to 4 rounds it's because you are in a public lobby)

4. Invite your boosting partner, start the game

5. When you want to stop, you can just quit the game - you won't lose your progress or anything like that

The job is set up in a way that allows you to 100% AFK and will make players trade wins (one player spawns on a platform with movable parts that make him win; the next round players switch places).

Now you can either AFK completely or rubberband your controller to go forward. The second method is faster because you'll be collecting cases even on rounds when you spawn on the platform without the movable parts.

• Like 4

On 2021-06-30 at 1:43 AM, squats_and_milk said:

I'm resurrecting the thread to make it more visible for new players that don't care much about the online part of the game and just want to get trophies.

There's an easy 100% AFK method mentioned above that takes ~20 hours to get to level 100. It requires you to have a boosting partner.

1. Bookmark this job: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/s05CDPtw1kuKUv0KEOdxNQ (google "peter griffin husky" if the link dies or sth)

3. Start the job, set it to 999 rounds (if you can only set up to 4 rounds it's because you are in a public lobby)

5. When you want to stop, you can just quit the game - you won't lose your progress or anything like that

The job is set up in a way that allows you to 100% AFK and will make players trade wins (one player spawns on a platform with movable parts that make him win; the next round players switch places).

Now you can either AFK completely or rubberband your controller to go forward. The second method is faster because you'll be collecting cases even on rounds when you spawn on the platform without the movable parts.

I really wish I saw this earlier ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/06/2021 at 8:43 AM, squats_and_milk said:

Can hackers autopop the Run Like The Wind trophy when you are AFK boosting this on PS3?

3 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Can hackers autopop the Run Like The Wind trophy when you are AFK boosting this on PS3?

They can only autopop the rank trophies, they can place a bounty on you for run like the wind, but it still has to run out normally before it pops

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

They shouldn't be able to. During the job, nobody else can join you, and if the job stops (e.g. because your partner was disconnected) then you are moved back to an invite-only lobby.

Having said that, lobbies in this game suck hard, so I see a possibility of you ending up in a public lobby.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm playing it legit and it does take a loooong time.

I don't play 24/7 due to work & family, but I try to play at least 1 hour every day to complete my daily objectives, but in other games 1 month is usually enough for me to level up to the max level. Here, I still have 20-ish more levels to go. 

The double/triple XP events are really the best way to level up; I hope they add some interesting modes and bonuses for Christmas. 

On 02/12/2021 at 4:39 PM, LastRideII said:

No. But I recommend you play the game. Those goofy AFK methods are boring.

To each their own. I wouldn't call it boring. Doing other things whilst going away from the console whilst constantly levelling up fast is pretty great!

On 02/12/2021 at 1:16 PM, Scheryto said:

I get Flag for levelup trophy  using afk ?

No you wouldn't. I certainly recommend the 999 round Peter Griffin job.