One of my favorite games growing up!

8 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Oh damn, they keep on giving more and more good stuff.

It's an instant buy for me. Played the hell out of this game back in the day.

I think it was one of the most pirated games in Romania back in the day. All my friends had played it, haha!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ViperLance34 said:

I think it was one of the most pirated games in Romania back in the day. All my friends had played it, haha!

That was the only way to get it back then, the second one where the Neighbours were on vacation was even in Russian hahah. 

Good times... This and Heroes 3 was on every "good games" type of CDs

• Like 4

1 hour ago, YairGOW said:

I wonder why it's unavailable in my PS Store, though. Might have to buy it from the US store, then...

I saw it too on the store, went in to see why it was unavailable, and it's because "you already own [this game]", which I know is a lie, because it was the first time I've seen this game on the store.

They've probably messed up somewhere in regards to allowing people to obtain the game.  At least, that's my guess anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I saw it too on the store, went in to see why it was unavailable, and it's because "you already own [this game]", which I know is a lie, because it was the first time I've seen this game on the store.

They've probably messed up somewhere in regards to allowing people to obtain the game.  At least, that's my guess anyway.

For me, it's not even listed in the store for some reason(Israel store, for that matter).

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

I cannot buy this game in the German store and when I press "Learn more" the message appeared: "You cannot buy this game because you have not yet bought this game". Did they drink too much at Sony?

Or maybe the game itself is pranking us! ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

I cannot buy this game in the German store and when I press "Learn more" the message appeared: "You cannot buy this game because you have not yet bought this game". Did they drink too much at Sony?

It was possible to buy now for me.

• Like 1

On 09/10/2020 at 10:11 PM, dark358story said:

I have bought and play it so little disappointed it don’t have all episode like the original 

Yeah this kinda annoyed me too. The original had more episodes (like the hunting level where the neighbour was checking his gun and putting his hat on the head). 

Also they made the game way too easy.. Where are the statue achievements? In the original you really had to connect pranks as fast as possible in order to get the best score and get the golden neighbour statue. Now it was a piece of cake, just do the prank for the coin. 

• Like 1

What a coincidence, I just bought the game on steam after I've found it all these years later. A shame it has no platinum but will buy it on a sale, just for nostalgia. 

17 hours ago, Copanele said:

Yeah this kinda annoyed me too. The original had more episodes (like the hunting level where the neighbour was checking his gun and putting his hat on the head). 

Also they made the game way too easy.. Where are the statue achievements? In the original you really had to connect pranks as fast as possible in order to get the best score and get the golden neighbour statue. Now it was a piece of cake, just do the prank for the coin. 

Yeah, plus it's one of the most boring "remasters" to come out this year. I mean, I've played the remaster on steam, and played the original version back to back. Besides the resolution support for better pc I couldn't notice any significant changes. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...