Online Shutdown DID Affect Trophies

GamingWithFlacy

Just now, HuntingFever said:

Correct, that's the affected trophy. People are still getting it, because they got the online stuff done before the servers closed last year.

Ah gotcha, need to check with hope that i did the two unobtainable before closedown

• 3 weeks later...

is there any trophy I should worried? I think I have stoped play on patch 1.05 that got an issue to prevent to get a platinum trophy. 

Now, I have learned today server has already shutdown... I have check the game, it's seem I've completed the problem challenge due to server shutdown

- A Penny Saved / Earn 500 scrap from Scrap Crews

- Dividend / Earn 2000 scrap from Scrap Crews

So, it's mean I'm still safe for getting a plat? or are there any others glitched trophy to prevent platinum?

30 minutes ago, CrimsonRose157 said:

is there any trophy I should worried? I think I have stoped play on patch 1.05 that got an issue to prevent to get a platinum trophy. 

Now, I have learned today server has already shutdown... I have check the game, it's seem I've completed the problem challenge due to server shutdown

So, it's mean I'm still safe for getting a plat? or are there any others glitched trophy to prevent platinum?

There are a ton of scrap related glitches that can screw you over and block the Platinum so make a lot of backups.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, CrimsonRose157 said:

Regularly make an external save backup, there are a few glitches, (mostly related to dieing while saving) that stop you getting 100% completion. Never take chances, I saw many people beforeand after shutdown who got hit by these glitches.

• Like 2