How difficult is the platinum?

I personally loved this game. Collectibles are annoying to get as you have to keep adjusting your headset to look at a guide. As for the hardest difficulty, if you die, you start from the start of the game again but you can upload your save to PS+ or a USB after each level so if you do end up dying you don't lose progress. Overall, I'd say it's a 5/10 once you learn the spawns and patterns of enemies.

• Like 1

On 2020-10-14 at 1:20 PM, VoidVictorious said:

What would you give it with usb?

6 to 7/10. Some parts during your "no death" run may give you trouble. Overall it is a fun game though and it won't give much difficulty. You'll have to replay certain levels to get missed collectibles that were only obtainable from path "a" while you went on path "b" the first time

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

I personally loved this game. Collectibles are annoying to get as you have to keep adjusting your headset to look at a guide. As for the hardest difficulty, if you die, you start from the start of the game again but you can upload your save to PS+ or a USB after each level so if you do end up dying you don't lose progress. Overall, I'd say it's a 5/10 once you learn the spawns and patterns of enemies.

I cant stand collectables on the vr for the exact reason you mentioned. Im currently mopping up the collectables on moss and its a pain in the ass lol.

In regards to until dawn rush of blood. I enjoyed it. The plat is fairly difficult even with the usb save strat

3 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I cant stand collectables on the vr for the exact reason you mentioned. Im currently mopping up the collectables on moss and its a pain in the ass lol.

In regards to until dawn rush of blood. I enjoyed it. The plat is fairly difficult even with the usb save strat

What would you rate it with the exploit?

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2020 at 3:00 PM, VoidVictorious said:

What would you rate it with the exploit?

It's easy maybe a 4/10 with the exploit the only annoying part is you have to redo multiple levels for collectables and constantly taking the headset off to look at a video guide is annoying but other than that it's pretty easy.  Do the deathless run by uploading your save after each level and you will be fine.

• 2 years later...
On 30/11/2020 at 8:49 PM, iGGTheEnd said:

It's easy maybe a 4/10 with the exploit the only annoying part is you have to redo multiple levels for collectables and constantly taking the headset off to look at a video guide is annoying but other than that it's pretty easy.  Do the deathless run by uploading your save after each level and you will be fine.

Yes it's made easier with the exploit, but definitely not 4/10. The last two levels on psychotic are no joke so I'd rate it at least 6/10, like most here.

• Like 1