Trophy Thoughts?

westersburg

No online trophies but you bet your ass they'll add them on as DLCs later on lol. This game hasn't really piqued my interest just like AC Valhalla for me to get it asap. Definitely gonna wait for a sale along with that season pass on both games. Heck, I haven't even gone back to AC Odyssey, and I got that game on launch lmao. After years I finally learned to be patient with Ubisoft games since they're essentially the same games every year at this point.

Edited by PostGameBlues

16 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

I mean, I'm not disagreeing with you, but this is Ubisoft we're talking about here. I can't imagine every NPC will have different skills and stats that are irreplaceable. I'm saying if your fave dies, I don't think it'll be that hard to find someone else similar, outside of a few 'unique' characters of course.

That's too much time and effort for Ubisoft apparently. They basically run their business and their games "by the numbers", if something isn't a massive success then obviously something is wrong.

6 minutes ago, Spaz said:

That's too much time and effort for Ubisoft apparently. They basically run their business and their games "by the numbers", if something isn't a massive success then obviously something is wrong.

Absolutely, I'm willing to bet the NPC's aren't even hand made and instead procedurally generated.

On 10/27/2020 at 7:55 PM, anotherfangirl said:

To all the people currently playing the game: Are you playing with Permadeath on or off? If you chose Permadeath "on" please tell me how it is so far ?

Permadeath sounds kind of interesting because you have to be more careful and can't be too reckless. If your recruits die they're gone for good as far as I know.

I'm doing first playthrough with permadeath and second one with it off. Just wanted to get a feel for it and make sure I know what's happening, how to play, and that there aren't any crazy glitches that I should be aware of before doing permadeath. Really don't want to fail the game as well but that probably wouldn't happen.

To all the people currently playing the game: Are you playing with Permadeath on or off? If you chose Permadeath "on" please tell me how it is so far ?

Permadeath sounds kind of interesting because you have to be more careful and can't be too reckless. If your recruits die they're gone for good as far as I know.

I'm doing first playthrough with permadeath and second one with it off. Just wanted to get a feel for it and make sure I know what's happening, how to play, and that there aren't any crazy glitches that I should be aware of before doing permadeath. Really don't want to fail the game as well but that probably wouldn't happen.