Dedicated servers are ending at the end of this month per the developers

POEman553

1 minute ago, Tiricy said:

It's not good reason you stop play multiplayer. You have 4 year bro ? since release Friday the 13: the game in 2017

Three years to be exact. Just be glad this game didn't get the Dead Star and Marvel Heroes Omega treatment by shutting down the online rather drastically.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, enaysoft said:

At least it is going P2P, how many games are broken forever once the servers are shut down? Most of them.

I think game will be shutdown forever very soon. Because now many games are broken. That's mean the game will be dead game.

28 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

I think game will be shutdown forever very soon. Because now many games are broken. That's mean the game will be dead game.

This game was created around P2p and then got dedicated servers. Due to this I think information saving and mm is covered. This game won't die in what state it's in now. 

But a lot of other games just drops it and whelp your shafted. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/29/2020 at 6:21 PM, the_game_nerd said:

Really was/is an awesome game though. Such a well done an unique multiplayer game. 

Will be one of my all time favourite multiplayer games.

I agree, I spent dozens of hours with friends over the games first few months. Came back after a break and it wasn't the same . . . the reason I took said break was because when they released some night time map with rain it always had terrible frame-rate issues. Regardless, so much fun

• 1 month later...