I have two preorderd and neither have shipped yet

ZeromusF4

9 hours ago, diskdocx said:

No word at all from Walmart. I'm sorry for those that haven't been able to get their consoles. Hopefully they arrive soon.

Any news from them? I just got an email saying it's on the move but it's expected for the 19th too.. Hopefully it's sooner.

2 hours ago, Kulzyc said:

Any news from them? I just got an email saying it's on the move but it's expected for the 19th too.. Hopefully it's sooner.

Nothing. I don’t think we even received an email other than the 2-3 day delay. It seems like they dropped the ball on this in both Canada and the US. Given that other retailers found a way, it is pretty inexcusable.

51 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Nothing. I don’t think we even received an email other than the 2-3 day delay. It seems like they dropped the ball on this in both Canada and the US. Given that other retailers found a way, it is pretty inexcusable.

There's no way it's gonna take another week to get our PS5. Mine is at facility in etobicoke right now. I'm guessing 2 days max, but not a week.

3 hours ago, Kulzyc said:

There's no way it's gonna take another week to get our PS5. Mine is at facility in etobicoke right now. I'm guessing 2 days max, but not a week.

Walmart PS5 just arrived. I have passed it along to my co-worker for her son for Christmas. Will brighten his year and keeps one out of the hands of scalpers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Walmart PS5 just arrived. I have passed it along to my co-worker for her son for Christmas. Will brighten his year and keeps one out of the hands of scalpers.

Same, mine arrived 4 hours ago at walmart, I knew the 19th was WAYYY too exaggerated lol. Kind of you thought of others kids hehe.

I'm hoping my delivery time is exaggerated, because it was supposed to be coming from Mississauga, Ontario, which is a 22 hour drive from where I live.  It says it left yesterday at 11am, so for it to take 6 extra days, the courier would have to drive around 3 hours a day.  I know, there may be stops along the way, and maybe a day at the processing facility here before it goes out for delivery, and it's the weekend, but still, 6 days?  Bleh.

Edited by FFATMA