I have two preorderd and neither have shipped yet

ZeromusF4

4 minutes ago, zayl said:

Im in the same boat man!! My ps5 order from canada post just says in progress.... and my spider man game is almost here... terrible gut feeling lol 

Needless to say, I'm going to be checking my email about a thousand times today!  I booked tomorrow off as well, so I'm going to basically be sitting at my front door so that if they try the old "drop the pickup tag and run" trick, I'm ready!  I'll tackle that delivery guy if I have to!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, elcrest_ said:

As an update to mine, it went from Georgia to Indiana for some reason. I live in Florida so I assume it's using AirMail overnight?

Mine did as well

Other than that. My walmart one and its game still haven't even shipped yet :-(

4 hours ago, Jables_The_Hutt said:

Mine from Amazon shipped out, says it's coming tomorrow. I ordered on that  September 16, 2020 Wednesday night at 11:57pm.

It's coming from Amazon shipping it looks like, not ups or fedex. Bleh. I'm a little worried tbh.

least yours is coming. i ordered from amazon the same day as you and mine says thur nov 19th

Edited by EightBitArtist

11 hours ago, diskdocx said:

I also put a pre-order in with Walmart and have had no notification. I'm seeing on Twitter that they were aiming to get the Xbox shipped to arrive on launch date. Not sure how well that ended up.

On a side note, I was in Walmart physically last night and they already had PS5 accessories in store for sale - I grabbed a charge station, which is otherwise sold out everywhere.

I did manage to secure a PS5 order through the Source, but it wasn't supposed to ship until after launch. I was very surprised yesterday when I got an email from them saying it had already been dispatched, so I would think that would arrive tomorrow or Friday. Either way, I won't be getting on it before the weekend, so I'm happy with that.

Guess I got ahead of myself. My PS5 controller from the Source shipped Nov 7 and is now tracking in Canada Post with expected delivery of the 17th. The PS5 isn't even tracking yet, and Source estimates Nov 19 for delivery.

Not gonna lie, for living near a major centre, 10 days to ship is pretty much bullshit.

Ugh, i just checked my email and saw one from Best Buy that contained the words Playstation 5, but it was just their announcement email saying:

The Playstation 5 is arriving tomorrow.

Yeah ok, but is MY Playstation 5 arriving tomorrow?  ?

Edit:  Woo!  2 minutes later, I got the tracking confirmation email!  

Edited by FFATMA
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, FFATMA said:

Well that kind of sucks, they updated the tracking info and now it says November 18th as the expected delivery date.  Oh well, at least it's on the way....

Hopefully that is incorrect. A lot of people have November 16th to 18th and it should change today.

EDIT: Even though my tracking said November 16th, it was processed at 5:30am and it's now it's out for delivery.

It sucks for some people who pre-ordered from Wal-Mart on September 16th. Their pre-orders got cancelled.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

I was worried about my ps5 ordered from Best Buy in Canada.  First the charge on my visa that was pending went on my card last week. But when I looked at m card balance it was gone on Monday. Contacted Best Buy said my payment was authorized and my shipment will go out. Even contacted my bank about credit card and was told than sometimes things get preauthorised and the charge does not need to be pending again and will post right away when Best Buy charge for the purchase.

well as of 8 pm Wednesday night I finally my notice that my ps5 was shipping. As of right now the ps5 charge is not on my visa.

it say estimate shipping is nov 17 but I find the estimate is usually worse case but I don’t think it will be today.

My PS5 should arrive tomorrow, according to the tracking. Best Buy Canada, shipping to Toronto via Canada Post.

I'm just really happy I'll have it before the weekend. Would've DIEDDDDD if I had to wait until Monday.

Edited by peffsi

13 minutes ago, Jables_The_Hutt said:

Mine still says:

"Out for delivery

Now estimated 6:45 PM - 9:45 PM"

They should relabel all the shipping options to "PANDEMIC SHIPPING, IT'LL GET THERE SOMEDAY, MAYBE?!".

lol.

Your Delivery driver when he forget your package at the warehouse

tenor.gif?itemid=4812181

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mckbros said:

Same thing happened with my borther

Hope your brother and myself, get our orders tomorrow.

The "If you don't get it by the 14th, we'll refund your order" has me super nervous but I'm telling myself that's just a precaution. I don't order through Amazon a lot.