I have two preorderd and neither have shipped yet

ZeromusF4

Mine is from Walmart Canada, nothing yet. I got my Pulse Headset a day earlier and they sent me a email that it was in route a few hours before it arrived, so I'm hoping the same and get the PS5 later today lol. Highly unlikely tho. When I preordered they said november 14th.

Edited by Kulzyc
I said September lol

Ordered on Target/Walmart/Amazon. Target showing 11/13-11/18. Got an email from Walmart saying the shipment is getting potential delayed. My only hope of getting ps5 day one rn is Amazon shipping out tomorrow. Ordered all as soon as they went live. ? I just want to get one at day one so I ordered from 3 sites and I can cancel the other 2 after I get one shipped. Well I guess on the plus side The ps5 controller I got from Walmart only charged me 20 bucks for some reason.

5 hours ago, Kulzyc said:

Mine is from Walmart Canada, nothing yet. I got my Pulse Headset a day earlier and they sent me a email that it was in route a few hours before it arrived, so I'm hoping the same and get the PS5 later today lol. Highly unlikely tho. When I preordered they said november 14th.

I also put a pre-order in with Walmart and have had no notification. I'm seeing on Twitter that they were aiming to get the Xbox shipped to arrive on launch date. Not sure how well that ended up.

On a side note, I was in Walmart physically last night and they already had PS5 accessories in store for sale - I grabbed a charge station, which is otherwise sold out everywhere.

I did manage to secure a PS5 order through the Source, but it wasn't supposed to ship until after launch. I was very surprised yesterday when I got an email from them saying it had already been dispatched, so I would think that would arrive tomorrow or Friday. Either way, I won't be getting on it before the weekend, so I'm happy with that.

Im in PEI, canada and pre ordered my ps5 from best buy canada, ive yet to receive any tracking numbers, and when i check my best buy account still says in progress for canada post,..... my ps5 spiderman game has shipped and its already passed montreal quebec ? lmao...ugh my stomach is in knots about the ps5 though 

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

The wait is almost over. Just got the shipping email from BestBuyCanada.

0da.gif

Curious did you pay for express shipping? And did you go for disc or digital ps5?..... i did not pay for express shipping and i went for the disc based ps5... trying to figure out what may determine what is shipping first? Lol ugh im too impatient 

20 minutes ago, zayl said:

Curious did you pay for express shipping? And did you go for disc or digital ps5?..... i did not pay for express shipping and i went for the disc based ps5... trying to figure out what may determine what is shipping first? Lol ugh im too impatient 

I went with standard shipping and got the disc version.

On 11/10/2020 at 1:28 PM, ZeromusF4 said:

You beautiful bastard. 

That worked. Once I registered it pulled in my sony order and its already shipped. 

You are a hero

Same here. This worked for me as well although the delivery date and estimated says "pending" still. However, I do have a tracking number. Anyone else have FedEx shipping info with the delivery date, etc.?

1 hour ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I still have no tracking information from Walmart and have not been charged even though it still says arriving Nov 12th.

Try signing up for the Fed Ex delivery manager in the app or online. I just did that and it gave me a tracking number. I also ordered from Walmart and listed as getting delivered tomorrow. 

On 11/10/2020 at 10:33 AM, noland208 said:

Amazon is where I preordered mine. It says it will arrive on the 26th. It's not on launch day, but I'm grateful to even pre-order one. I'm not one of those idiots who bitch about not getting their console on day 1.

That sucks, I took vacation days for that whole Thanksgiving week. Mines going to come like maybe the 20th now.

Ya what I would give to just be able to make my order and know I am getting one.  

1 hour ago, grimydawg___ said:

Mine is from Sony and it's coming tomorrow, as directed.  That's probably from Sony.  It needs an indirect signature.  So, I'll have someone at my house sign for me tomorrow, since I'll likely be at work when FedEx comes

Sony direct via Fedex here. The console is still stuck in a warehouse for almost a week now. The warehouse is 30 minutes drive distance from delivery address so I’m not sure what will happen tomorrow.

My order from Best Buy says:

Canada Post:                       In Progress

But I got a shipping email for my game that I ordered separately from Best Buy and I didn't get a shipping email for my PS5, so I'm a bit worried.  My Pulse headset and charging station from Amazon aren't showing as shipped at all, nor do either have an expected delivery date beside them.  So with the controller and camera I got a week ago, and the game that I've got in shipping, I might be sitting with a bunch of PS5 stuff and no PS5!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mvpeast said:

Sony direct via Fedex here. The console is still stuck in a warehouse for almost a week now. The warehouse is 30 minutes drive distance from delivery address so I’m not sure what will happen tomorrow.

Mine is being shipped via FedEx as well.  I'm sure yours will come tomorrow.  Mine was at a warehouse like yours since Monday, I think.  Now, it's in a sorting facility.  I live just outside of Atlanta, though.

• Like 1

Just now, grimydawg___ said:

Mine is being shipped via FedEx as well.  I'm sure yours will come tomorrow.  Mine was at a warehouse like yours since Monday, I think.  Now, it's in a sorting facility.  I live just outside of Atlanta, though.

Well that's a slight advantage when you're expecting something from FedEx!  ?

15 minutes ago, FFATMA said:

My order from Best Buy says:

Canada Post:                       In Progress

But I got a shipping email for my game that I ordered separately from Best Buy and I didn't get a shipping email for my PS5, so I'm a bit worried.  My Pulse headset and charging station from Amazon aren't showing as shipped at all, nor do either have an expected delivery date beside them.  So with the controller and camera I got a week ago, and the game that I've got in shipping, I might be sitting with a bunch of PS5 stuff and no PS5!

Im in the same boat man!! My ps5 order from canada post just says in progress.... and my spider man game is almost here... terrible gut feeling lol 

• Like 1